- The report contains detailed information about Hydromer Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hydromer Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hydromer Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hydromer Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hydromer Inc. business.
About Hydromer Inc.
Hydromer, Inc., a bio-polymer research and development company, develops polymeric complexes for commercial use in the medical, commercial, cosmetics, and animal health markets. The company owns various process and applications patents for Hydromer coatings (Hydromer).
HYDROMER Coating Services
The company offers coating services, in which it coats third party devices with its Hydromer coatings. It coats various types of material, such as silicone, stainless steel, Pebax and polypropylene. Clients use this service in the urology, cardiology, and neurovascular markets.
R&D and Engineering Services
The company offers prototyping, process development and small-medium scale coating/ manufacturing services. It also has anti-microbial testing capabilities in-house to perform crucial first developments on the performance of colonization control medical coatings, cosmetic intermediates and mastitis control products in the T-HEXX Animal Healthcare division.
Hydromer Anti-Fog/Condensation Control is an optical coating which prevents the accumulation of vision-obscuring condensation under high humidity conditions.
The company sells this material to manufacturers of greenhouse panels, refrigerator freezer doors, industrial and medical safety and swim goggles, aircraft windows, automotive headlight assemblies and gauge and meter manufacturers in the U.S. and internationally, including China. The company also offers a Sea-Slide coating that reduces friction between hull and water, and can be used over most anti-fouling paints.
The Aquamere series of the company's cosmetic intermediaries are sold to cosmetic companies worldwide for use in hair dyes, hair conditioners, mascaras, eye shadows, sunscreens, and body lotions. They are in test for use in shampoos, hair styling aids, OTC dermal drug delivery, and topical disinfectants. The Aquamere series of cosmetic polymer solutions are both aqueous and hydro-alcoholic based systems. They are also offered with cationic and silicone grafted modifications.
The company's Dermaseal line, a film-forming hydrogel technology, is being sold to cosmetic companies as a base for foundations and other skin care products. It is also being tested for use in broader skin care, cosmetic, and OTC drug delivery.
The T-HEXX Barrier products contain active ingredients that kill mastitis-causing bacteria on contact while continuing to remain active up to 12 hours later.
The company offers a complementary product, T-HEXX DRY External Teat Protection Sealant, to protect cows during the non-lactation (dry cow) period. T-HEXX DRY is used as a non-irritating sealant during the dry-off and the critical pre-calving period. T-HEXX DRY is the first dry cow dip product with an anti-microbial that remains on the teat for 3-7 days.
The company offers a T-HEXX DRY external teat sealant for organic dairies: T-HEXX DRY Green-S with natural actives. It also offers a new product line T-HEXX Syrup concentrated post-milking barrier teat dips, which requires a blending with water.
The company offers T-HEXX DRY Naturel External Teat Sealant, a triclosan free external teat sealant for dry cows, Sani-Spray non-barrier dips and sprays and DRAGONHYDE Hoof Bath Concentrate (DRAGONHYDE HBC).
Coating solutions for use on medical devices, cosmetic intermediaries, hydrogels and teat barrier dips/sprays are manufactured and sold by the company to its customers. The company sells anti-fog solutions to manufacturers of greenhouse panels, refrigerator freezer doors, swim goggles, industrial safety equipment, aircraft windows and meter covers, both in the U.S. and foreign countries.
Supply and Support Agreements
As of June 30, 2010, the company had supply and support agreements with 27 companies covering the application or availability of Hydromer coatings to various devices, including angioplasty balloon catheters; biliary and pancreatic stents; central venous catheters; embolization delivery devices; enteral feeding products; female contraceptive devices; guidewires; guiding and umbilical catheters; infusion microcatheters; inter/intra-ocular lenses; intra-occular lense inserts; liposuction devices; urinary catheters; certain urological devices; and certain vascular devices.
As of June 30, 2010, Johnson & Johnson's Cordis Division was a significant customer to the company.
Sale of Product Lines
In November 2009, the company's wholly owned subsidiary, Biosearch Medical Products, Inc. sold its Private Label Jejunostomy Catheter and Nasogastric Feeding Catheter business to Forefront Medical Technology (PTE) Ltd.
Hydromer, Inc. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HYDROMER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HYDROMER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HYDROMER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HYDROMER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HYDROMER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hydromer Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hydromer Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hydromer Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hydromer Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hydromer Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HYDROMER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HYDROMER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HYDROMER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HYDROMER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HYDROMER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HYDROMER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hydromer Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hydromer Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hydromer Inc. Major Shareholders
Hydromer Inc. History
Hydromer Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hydromer Inc. Offices and Representations
Hydromer Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hydromer Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hydromer Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hydromer Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Hydromer Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hydromer Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hydromer Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hydromer Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hydromer Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hydromer Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hydromer Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hydromer Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?