- The report contains detailed information about Total Containment, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Total Containment, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Total Containment, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Total Containment, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Total Containment, Inc. business.
About Total Containment, Inc.
Total Containment, Inc (the Company) was incorporated in Pennsylvania. The Company is a manufacturer and distributor of underground systems, products and services for the conveyance and containment of petroleum and alcohol based motor vehicle fuels from underground storage tanks to aboveground fuel dispensers. The Company's systems and products are used in connection with the installation of new and the retrofitting of existing underground fuel containment and distribution systems (Fuel Containment Systems).
Rene Morin, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary, fabricates rubber components mainly for the Company. TCI-Environment NV provides sales support for the Company's products in Europe.
The principal products of the Company: Enviroflex®, Sump/risers, Dispenser Liquid, Bulkhead fittings and reducers, Tank Jacket®.
In addition to the United States, the Company's geographic market for its products includes Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, Europe (including the EEC, Hungary and Poland), Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia (including Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong), and the Middle East (including Turkey and Israel).
The principal domestic end users of the Company's products are major oil companies, retail business operators and convenience store chains which purchase the Company's products in connection with the installation of new and the retrofitting of existing Fuel Containment Systems. The Company's other domestic customers are primarily state and local government bodies, utilities and other fleet vehicle operators.
The Company's principal competitors in the market for underground piping systems (including sump risers and dispenser sumps) are divisions or subsidiaries of A. O. Smith Corporation and Ameron, Inc., both of which are fiberglass manufacturers, as well as Environ Products, Inc., a manufacturer of flexible piping systems, and a new competitor of the Company, OPW Fueling Components (OPW), a division of Dover Resources, Inc.
The Company's primary competition for Tank Jackets includes manufacturers of fiberglass, fiberglass clad and steel tanks. Of these competing manufacturers, Fluid Containment, Inc. and Xerxes Corporation are both fiberglass tank manufacturers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Total Containment, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Total Containment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Total Containment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Total Containment, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Total Containment, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOTAL CONTAINMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Total Containment, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Total Containment, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Total Containment, Inc. Major Shareholders
Total Containment, Inc. History
Total Containment, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Total Containment, Inc. Offices and Representations
Total Containment, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Total Containment, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Total Containment, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Total Containment, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Total Containment, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Total Containment, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Total Containment, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Total Containment, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Total Containment, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Total Containment, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Total Containment, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Total Containment, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?