Survey of Succinic Anhydride in China
The production of sorbitol, an important sugar alcohol which can be used in the production of Vitamin C, food, DHP (Daily Health Products), pharmaceutical and so on, used to be mainly concentrated in Europe and North America in the past, but now the global sorbitol production center has now shifted to Asia Pacific.
At present, many international sorbitol enterprises and investors, attracted by the lower costs of labor, raw material and land, such as French Roquette, are inclined to set up plants or seek for partner in Asia Pacific region, especially in developing countries in this region. These actions have driven the development of sorbitol production in Asia Pacific significantly. Besides, as many large players in sorbitol’s key downstream industries are also distributed in Asia Pacific, the sorbitol market demand in Asia Pacific is also large.
This report can help you understand:
- Which country/countries is/are the key players in supply and demand in Asia Pacific?
- Which country has the most valuable market of sorbitol in Asia Pacific?
- Who are dazzling sorbitol producers in Asia Pacific?
- Which downstream industry is the largest consumer of sorbitol in Asia Pacific, and any differences from country to country in this region?
- How does sorbitol trade move among these countries in Asia Pacific?
- What are there potential opportunities and threats to sorbitol in Asia Pacific?
Besides the above, details are also available on the following aspects:
- Capacity and output of sorbitol by country;
- Capacity and output of sorbitol by producer;
- Import and export by country;
- Consumption of downstream industries by value and volume;
- Forecast on sorbitol industry in the future;
- Information of key end users;
I-1 Overview of current SAN production
I-2 Summary of SAN manufacturers
II EXPORT OF SAN IN 2009 AND Q1 2010
IV ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Table I-2-1 Production situation of SAN producers in China as of Jun. 2010
Table I-3-1 Quoted price of SAN in China in Jun. 2010
Table II -1 Export situation of active SAN manufacturers in 2009 and 2010 1Q
Table II -2 Export price of SAN in 2009 and 2010 1Q
Table II -3 Export destination countries of SAN in 2009 and 2010 1Q
Table III-1 List of some end users
Hebei Handan Fuli Fine Chemical Factory, Shaanxi Baoji Baoyu Chemical Co. , Ltd., Shaanxi Weinan Huifeng Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Shaanxi Lijun Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., Hebei Langfang Triple Well Chemicals Co., Ltd., Shanghai Shenren Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd., Jintan Xinxin Chemical Plant, Jiangsu Yancheng Huayang Chemical Co., Ltd.