- The report contains detailed information about Showa Denko k.k. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Showa Denko k.k.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Showa Denko k.k. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Showa Denko k.k. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Showa Denko k.k. business.
About Showa Denko k.k.
Showa Denko K.K. operates as a chemical company in Japan and internationally. It operates in five segments: Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Electronics, Inorganics, and Aluminum. The Petrochemicals segment offers olefins that include ethylene and propylene; organic chemicals comprising acetic acid, vinyl acetate monomer, and ethyl acetate; and plastic products. The Chemicals segment provides caustic soda, chlorine, acrylonitrile, chloroprene, rubber, and liquid ammonia; gases, including oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen; and specialty chemicals that comprise amino acids, stabilized vitamin C, analytical columns, and specialty polymers. The Electronics segment offers hard disks, compound semiconductors, rare earth magnetic alloys, specialty gases, ceramic materials for semiconductors, and fine carbons. The Inorganics segment offers ceramics, including aluminum hydroxide and alumina; and carbons, such as graphite electrodes. The Aluminum segment provides sheets, extruded products, foils for capacitors, and fabricated products, including forged products, heat exchangers, aluminum cylinders for laser printers, and beverage cans. The companys products are used in the aerospace, agriculture, livestock, fishing automotive, ceramics, abrasives, chemical analysis, construction, cosmetics, energy, environmental goods, food, health, home electric appliances, industrial chemicals and gases, equipment IT/communications, life science, medical treatment, nonferrous metal, plastics, and steelmaking applications. Showa Denko K.K. was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHOWA DENKO K.K. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHOWA DENKO K.K. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHOWA DENKO K.K. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHOWA DENKO K.K. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHOWA DENKO K.K. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Showa Denko k.k. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Showa Denko k.k. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Showa Denko k.k. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Showa Denko k.k. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Showa Denko k.k. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHOWA DENKO K.K. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHOWA DENKO K.K. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHOWA DENKO K.K. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHOWA DENKO K.K. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHOWA DENKO K.K. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHOWA DENKO K.K. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Showa Denko k.k. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Showa Denko k.k. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Showa Denko k.k. Major Shareholders
Showa Denko k.k. History
Showa Denko k.k. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Showa Denko k.k. Offices and Representations
Showa Denko k.k. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Showa Denko k.k. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Showa Denko k.k. Capital Market Snapshot
Showa Denko k.k. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Showa Denko k.k. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Showa Denko k.k. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Showa Denko k.k. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Showa Denko k.k. 1-year Stock Charts
Showa Denko k.k. 5-year Stock Charts
Showa Denko k.k. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Showa Denko k.k. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Showa Denko k.k. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?