- The report contains detailed information about Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. business.
About Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd.
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. manufactures and distributes chemical products in Japan and internationally. The company provides agents for textile manufacturing, textile processing, and high-performance textiles; and surfactants for hair care products, base materials for cosmetics, surfactants for laundry detergents and other cleaners, germicides/disinfectants, antibacterial agents, emulsifiers for emulsion polymerization, defoaming agents, dispersants, and cleaners for electronic materials. It also offers raw materials for polyurethane foams and resins; thermoplastic polyurethane beads for the interior parts of automobiles; polyurethane resins for synthetic leather, paint, and gravure inks; and polyurethane emulsions. In addition, the company provides lipophilic high-molecular agents consisting of polyester-type toner resins, styrene-acrylic type toner resins, and polyester beads; lubricating oils and machining-related products; and coating and adhesive-related products. Further, it offers hydrophilic high molecular agents, such as superabsorbent polymers for hygiene and nonhygiene uses; and polymer flocculants for wastewater treatment. Additionally, the company provides specialty products, including electrolytes for aluminum electrolytic capacitors and electric double-layer capacitors, agents for silicon wafer processing, and special catalysts for epoxy resins; resin and polymer modifier-related products; polymers for oil recovery; hot-melt adhesives; enteric-soluble coating agents for pharmaceuticals, civil engineering, and construction-related products; and paste resins for design models. It also involves in general trucking, warehousing, insurance and travel agency, real estate, living ware sales, and rental businesses. The company was formerly known as Sanyo Chemical Industry Co. and changed its name to Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. in 1966. Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SANYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. History
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?