- The report contains detailed information about Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. business.
About Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd.
Nippon Pillar Packing Co., Ltd. manufactures leakage stopping products primarily in Japan. The company offers mechanical seals, gland packings, nonasbestos gaskets, pilaflon, Pillar Uniton supports, and Thomas flexible couplings. Its mechanical seals include pillar cassette seals and pillar bellows packs that are used in petroleum refining, petrochemical, vessel, and food industries, as well as in nuclear power plants. The company's nonasbestos gaskets are used in nuclear power plants, petroleum refineries, and petrochemical fields. It sells its products in Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Hong Kong, the United States, England, Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Holland, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Nippon Pillar Packing Co. was founded in 1924 under the name Nippon Pillar Kogyo Sho and changed its name to Nippon Pillar Packing Co., Ltd. in 1948. The company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NIPPON PILLAR PACKING CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. History
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Pillar Packing Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?