- The report contains detailed information about Luna Technologies International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Luna Technologies International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Luna Technologies International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Luna Technologies International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Luna Technologies International Inc. business.
About Luna Technologies International Inc.
Luna Technologies International, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of photoluminescent products.
The companys High Performance Photoluminescent Lighting or HPPL is used for emergency lighting, signs and markings, wayfinding systems and novelty products with applications in marine, commuter, rail, subway, building and toy markets. Photoluminescent signs and markers are used in a variety of situations, including office buildings, industrial sites, passenger ships, offshore drilling platforms, underground mines, and aircraft. The use of photoluminescent materials for life safety applications is recommended or mandated in various building codes, fire safety codes, and transportation standards.
The company developed the processes required to manufacture Strontium Aluminate PL products using vacuum forming, extrusion, and injection molding techniques. Lunaplast is available in flexible vinyl and rigid PVC sheets. In addition, a range of polymer compounds for extrusions and injection molding was added by the company.
Lunaplast is a three-part laminate, consisting of one base layer of highly reflective white material of PVC or vinyl, one mid-layer of photoluminescent PVC or vinyl impregnated with the companys proprietary Strontium Aluminate polymer compound and one top layer of clear PVC or vinyl with UV and fire-resistant properties.
The company has sales offices located in North America, Central America, Singapore, and Korea.
The companys competitors include companies such as Permalight AG of Germany (Europe and North America), Safe T Glow (UK and U.S.), Datrex (U.S.), Jalite (UK), Everglow (Europe) and Existalight (Europe and U.S.).
Luna Technologies International, Inc. was incorporated in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Luna Technologies International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Luna Technologies International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Luna Technologies International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Luna Technologies International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Luna Technologies International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LUNA TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Luna Technologies International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Luna Technologies International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Luna Technologies International Inc. Major Shareholders
Luna Technologies International Inc. History
Luna Technologies International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Luna Technologies International Inc. Offices and Representations
Luna Technologies International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Luna Technologies International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Luna Technologies International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Luna Technologies International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Luna Technologies International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Luna Technologies International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Luna Technologies International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Luna Technologies International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Luna Technologies International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Luna Technologies International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Luna Technologies International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Luna Technologies International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?