- The report contains detailed information about Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Japan Pure Chemical Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. business.
About Japan Pure Chemical Ltd.
Japan Pure Chemical Co., Ltd. (JPC) engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of plating chemicals primarily in Japan. The company develops and supplies various processing chemical formulations for metal plating, which are primarily used on the connecting pads of electronic devices, such as printed circuit board, including packaging substrate, connector, and lead frame. Its products include Temperesist, which is used for semiconductor to prepare high purity gold deposit; Orobright, used for connector and PCB to prepare gold-cobalt alloy deposit; IM-Gold, an electroless gold plating formulation used to prepare semibright gold deposit; Temperesist AGR, an electroplating formulation that deposits high purity silver, primarily used for semiconductor; IM-Silver, an electroless plating formulation that deposits silver on copper surface; Pallabright, a palladium plating formulation used both for electronic parts and watch decoration; and Preservative, a formulation used to prevent rust or discoloration after plating. The company also offers four types of Stripper formulation that are used to peel off deposited layer of gold, silver, copper, and palladium at room temperature. JPC offers its products to the electronic devices industry. Japan Pure Chemical Co. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JAPAN PURE CHEMICAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Major Shareholders
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. History
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Offices and Representations
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Japan Pure Chemical Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?