- The report contains detailed information about T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. business.
About T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd.
T. Hasegawa Co., Ltd. engages in the production, sale, import, and export of fragrances, flavors, aromatic chemicals, food additives, and foods. The activities of the group are segregated into Fragrance, Flavors, and Traded Items segments. Fragrance segment engages in the manufacturing of fragrances, which are used by manufacturers of cosmetics, soaps, shampoos, detergents, and perfumes. Flavors segment manufactures flavors used in different segments, such as beverages, confectioneries, and processed foods. Traded Items segment engages in trading in fragrances, including cosmetic ingredients; and flavors, including fruit preparations and fruit juices. The product portfolio of the group includes fragrances for personal care, home care, toiletries, industrial use, and aromatic chemicals; essences; water and oil soluble liquid flavors; emulsions; encapsulated, vaccum, and powder blended flavors; and seasoning flavors. T. Hasegawa was founded in May 1903.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. T. HASEGAWA CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. History
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
T. Hasegawa Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?