- The report contains detailed information about International Fuel Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Fuel Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Fuel Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Fuel Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Fuel Technology Inc. business.
About International Fuel Technology Inc.
International Fuel Technology, Inc., a technology company, develops fuel additive products that improve the combustion characteristics of petroleum-based fuels and renewable liquid fuels. The company has developed additive products for diesel, bio-diesel, bio-diesel fuel blends, gasoline, and kerosene (heating oil) fuels. Its additive products are blended into motor fuels (usually through splash blending), or combined with base motor fuels plus other fuel formulations, including bio-diesel, synthetic diesel, ethanol and urea/water, creating finished fuel blends.
The company has introduced three trademarked product brands that are being marketed around the world: DiesoLIFT, GasoLIFT, and KeroLIFT.
DiesoLIFT 10: DiesoLIFT 10 is the companys proprietary fuel technology for use with diesel fuel and bio-diesel fuel blends.
DiesoLIFT BD-3: DiesoLIFT BD-3 is a formulation developed for the stabilization of bio-diesel bases of various origins and corresponding bio-diesel fuel blends (B5, B-10, and B-20). DiesoLIFT BD-3 provides protection against premature and developing oxidation and can be utilized for storage stability and deposit control.
DiesoLIFT EM-1: DiesoLIFT EM-1 is engineered to deliver the same improved lubricity, co-solvency of water, cleaning of fuel systems, improved fuel economy, and environmental benefits of DiesoLIFT 10. DiesoLIFT EM-1 also provides oxidation stability and deposit control benefits to bio-diesel and bio-diesel fuel blends.
GasoLIFT: GasoLIFT is the range of products designed to apply its fuel enhancing technology to gasoline motor fuel and engines.
KeroLIFT: KeroLIFT has been formulated to bring added benefits to heating oils, kerosene fuel systems, and oil burners for all oil-fired equipment applications.
International Fuel Technology, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Fuel Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Fuel Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Fuel Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Fuel Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Fuel Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Fuel Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Fuel Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Fuel Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
International Fuel Technology Inc. History
International Fuel Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Fuel Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
International Fuel Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Fuel Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Fuel Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Fuel Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
International Fuel Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Fuel Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Fuel Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Fuel Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Fuel Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Fuel Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Fuel Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Fuel Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?