- The report contains detailed information about FleetCor Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FleetCor Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FleetCor Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FleetCor Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FleetCor Technologies, Inc. business.
About FleetCor Technologies, Inc.
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. operates as an independent global provider of specialized payment products and services to commercial fleets, major oil companies, and petroleum marketers.
Products and Services
The company sells a range of customized fleet and lodging payment programs directly and indirectly through partners, such as major oil companies and petroleum marketers. It provides its customers with various card products that typically function like a charge card to purchase fuel, lodging, and related products and services at participating locations. The company supports these cards with specialized issuing, processing and information services that enable the company to manage card accounts, facilitate the routing, authorization, clearing and settlement of transactions, and provide value-added functionality and data including customizable card-level controls and productivity analysis tools.
The company provides its payment products and services in various combinations to create customized payment solutions for its customers and partners. Its payment programs enable businesses to manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. To deliver its payment programs and services and process transactions, the company owns and operates six proprietary closed-loop networks through which it electronically connects to merchants and captures, analyzes, and reports customized information. It also uses third-party networks to deliver its payment programs and services. To support its payment products, the company also provides a range of services, such as issuing and processing, as well as specialized information services that provide its customers with value-added functionality and data. The companys customers can use this data to track business productivity metrics, combat fraud and employee misuse, and streamline expense administration.
North American Proprietary Closed-Loop Networks
Fuelman network: This is the companys primary proprietary fleet card network in the United States. It has negotiated card acceptance and settlement terms with approximately 11,000 individual merchants, providing the Fuelman network with approximately 31,000 fueling sites and approximately 24,000 maintenance sites across the country.
Corporate Lodging Consultants network (CLC): This is the companys proprietary lodging network in the United States and Canada. The company has negotiated card acceptance and settlement terms with approximately 10,000 individual merchants, providing the CLC network with approximately 16,000 hotels across the United States and Canada.
Commercial Fueling Network (CFN): This is the companys members only unattended fueling location network in the United States and Canada. The CFN network comprises approximately 2,800 fueling sites, each of which is owned by a CFN member, and the majority of which are unattended cardlock facilities. The CFN membership base comprises approximately 280 independent petroleum marketers. The companys members join CFN to provide network access to their fleet customers and benefit from fleet card volume generated by its other members fleet customers fueling at their locations.
International Proprietary Closed-Loop Networks
Keyfuels network: This is the companys primary proprietary fleet card network in the United Kingdom. It has negotiated card acceptance and settlement terms with approximately 490 individual merchants, providing the Keyfuels network with approximately 1,400 fueling sites.
CCS network: This is the companys primary proprietary fleet card network in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. It has negotiated card acceptance and settlement terms with various major oil companies on a brand-wide basis, including Agip, Benzina, OMV, and Shell, and with approximately 530 other merchants, providing the CCS network with approximately 2,500 fueling sites.
Petrol Plus Region (PPR) network: This is the companys primary proprietary fleet card network in Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia. The company has negotiated card accep
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FleetCor Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FleetCor Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. History
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?