The report presents detailed overview of the Hydrochloric Acid market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, hydrochloric acid properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global hydrochloric acid market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Hydrochloric Acid market research presents full picture of the named market.
2. HYDROCHLORIC ACID APPLICATION AREAS
3. HYDROCHLORIC ACID PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
4. WORLD HYDROCHLORIC ACID MARKET
5. GLOBAL TRADE WITH HYDROCHLORIC ACID
6. PRICES FOR HYDROCHLORIC ACID (2009-2010)
7. REFIONAL MARKETS FOR HYDROCHLORIC ACID (MANUFACTURERS, PRODUCTION, CONSUMPTION, FOREIGN TRADE, PRICES)
7.1 North America
7.1.1 The USA
7.2 Central and Latin America
7.3.3 Hong Kong
7.3.6 Republic of Korea
7.3.12 Australia and Oceania
7.4 Western Europe (foreign trade, production and consumption)
7.5 Central and Eastern Europe
7.5.4 Czech Republic
7.5.11 Bosnia and Herzegovina
7.6 Baltic countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia)
8. HYDROCHLORIC ACID MARKET IN UKRAINE
8.3 Consumption and its structure
8.4 Foreign trade (2002-2009)
8.5 Investment projects
9. HYDROCHLORIC ACID MARKET IN RUSSIA
9.1 Production and consumption
9.2 Foreign trade (2002-2009)
10. HYDROCHLORIC ACID MARKET IN OTHER CIS COUNTRIES
11. NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATION AREAS OF HYDROCHLORIC ACID
12. PROSPECTIVE HYDROCHLORIC ACID CONSUMERS