Fluorine and bromine are major halogens imported to South Korea.
South Korea is an importer of fluorine as its production is insignificant in comparison with domestic consumption. The main suppliers of fluorine are Israel, China, and United Arab Emirates. In recent years import has decreased thanks to some local commercial initiatives related to fluorine production in South Korea. South Korea faces some problems related to fluoride utilization.
Chlorine demand grows every year in South Korea. Chlorine is mainly consumed in PVC resin production. South Korea imports chlorine mainly from Japan.
Iodine production does not meet country’s demand so the product is also imported.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Halogens market overview: market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including halogens export/import operations in South Korea, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of halogens in South Korea
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HALOGENS MARKET IN SOUTH KOREA
2.1. Overview of halogens market
2.2. Producers of halogens in South Korea, including contact details and product range
3. SOUTH KOREA FOREIGN TRADE IN FLUORINE, CHLORINE, BROMINE AND IODINE
3.1. Export and import of chlorine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of iodine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fluorine and bromine: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SOUTH KOREA
5. CONSUMERS OF HALOGENS ON KOREAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Halogens in South Korea (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
5.2. Halogens consumers in South Korea (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
Please note that Halogens Market in South Korea (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine): Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- South Korea: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in South Korea.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on South Korea, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in South Korea.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of South Korea: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.