- The report contains detailed information about Greenstone Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Greenstone Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Greenstone Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Greenstone Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Greenstone Holdings Inc. business.
About Greenstone Holdings Inc.
Greenstone Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Greenstone, Inc., engages in the manufacture, importation, and distribution of various chemical products and related equipment in the United States. It primarily serves building and construction industry.
Greenstone GS Sealer: Greenstone GS, the company's main product, is a chemical process used to create a composite material on the product it is being applied to. It protects wood from weather and fire. The application for this product includes lumber, window and door components, drywall, sheetrock, cardboard, log homes, fence, railroad ties, utility poles, and many other products.
SillPro: SillPro is a new product line from Greenstone GS designed to protect window and door sills.
MAGNELINE Special Polymer Cement Mortar: MagneLine is a Polymer Cement Mortar, a plaster like material that can be used on metal or concrete surfaces.
Green-Dri Biological Dry Kiln: Green-Dri is a wood drying machine. Green-Dri utilizes the nature of wood to enable drying speeds. Key applications include lumber, especially hardwood, logs, and special applications, including musical instruments, and sports equipment, such as cues and guns.
PERMEATE Anti-Corrosion Sealer/Paint: Permeate is clear liquid that can be applied to various surfaces from metals to concrete. It solidifies on and below the surface by reacting with moisture in the air.
Greenstone Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Greenstone Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Greenstone Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Greenstone Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Greenstone Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Greenstone Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREENSTONE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Greenstone Holdings Inc. History
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Greenstone Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Greenstone Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Greenstone Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Greenstone Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Greenstone Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Greenstone Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?