- The report contains detailed information about Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. business.
About Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc.
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on the exploration and development of oil and gas and natural resource. The company builds a portfolio of acquisitions and investments in the oil and gas and natural resource sectors in Canada.
Hazard Lake Property
During 2005, the company executed a Purchase Agreement with Overseas Investment Banking Alliance, S.A., a Panamanian corporation (Overseas), for the purchase of Overseas 98% interest in the Hazard Lake Property in Ontario, Canada. The Hazard Lake Property lies within the Archean Birch-Uchi Greenstone Belt of the western Uchi Subprovince of NW Ontario, in an area known as the Red Lake Mining District. The property consists of three unpatented claims, which are in good standing, with an aggregate area of approximately 355 hectares.
The companys significant mineralization discovered on the Hazard Lake property to date is at the Northgate and Milberry occurrences. It tested with one hole intersecting 0.4 ounces per ton Au approximately 3.3 feet at 500 feet deep. The resource was calculated to be 64,600 tons grading 0.28 ounces gold per ton (g/t). Those claims were then taken to lease. Drilling on the Milberry Occurrence has returned assays approximately 107.31 g/t Au approximately 0.91 meters, 151.54 g/t approximately 0.67 meters, 81.94 g/t approximately 76 meters, and 44.29 g/t Au approximately 91 meters.
In November 2005, the company executed a Letter Agreement with Sterling Grant Capital Inc. (Sterling), to purchase 5% minority interest in an oil prospect property. The property is the Clovelly Prospect (Clovelly) which is located in southeast Louisiana in the Lafourche Parish. The Clovelly Prospect is a late piercement salt dome that traps hydrocarbon from late to middle Miocene time. Since its discovery, the field has produced approximately 30 MMBO and 200 BCFG.
Drilling of the Allain LeBreton No. 2 well on the Clovelly Prospect commenced in June 2006. The operator of the property, Matrixx and the partners agreed upon and contracted on a basis with Grey Wolf Drilling Company to utilize its Rig No. 611 for the drilling. The proposed target was to test the M Sand at a depth of approximately 13,500 feet with a prospective size of 3.6 MMBO. The company also plans to drill an additional known as a PUD (Proven, Undeveloped well) to a target depth of 12,500. The PUD recoverable reserves are estimated at 250,000 barrels of oil with an upward potential of 500,000 barrels.
Buck Snag Field: In June 2006, the company has entered into various other participation agreements for oil and gas prospects. In August 2006, the company entered into an Acquisition and Participation Agreement (Buck Snag Agreement) for the acquisition of 42.5% working interest in the Buck Snag Field (Buck Snag) from Texahoma Energy, Inc., a Canadian corporation. The companys 42.5% working interest in the leases is subject to an existing overriding 28% Royalty Interest. Sunray Operating Company, LLC, located in Sugarland, Texas, is the Operator for Buck Snag.
The Buck Snag Prospect covers approximately 280 acres of land in Colorado County, Texas. Shallow development well(s), of approximately 5,000 feet, would be drilled and completed to produce by-passed and attic gas reserves. The 1 Schiurring well on Buck Snag commenced drilling in August 2006 at approximately 500 feet north of the Windsor 2 Schiurring well. The 1 Schiurring well was completed in the 2,030 foot sand and placed into production on August 24, 2006. Recoverable reserves for the project are estimated at 2 to 3 BCFG.
Manvel Prospects: In October 2006, the company finalized an Acquisition and Participation Agreement with Texhoma for the acquisition of a majority working interest in two wells located in Brazoria County, Texas (the Manvel Agreement). Pursuant to the terms of the Manvel Agreement, the company would receive 55% working interest in the Manvel 2,000 ft. Miocene Exploration prospect (Miocene Prospect) a 55% working interest in the Manvel 4,500 ft.
Sandy Point Prospect: The company has finalized terms with Texhoma for participation in the Sandy Point Prospect. The company has agreed to concessions in its working interest percentages for the Buck Snag and the Manvel Prospects in exchange for 10% participation in the Sandy Point Prospect, also located in Brazoria County, Texas. The companys initial working interest in Buck Snag was 57.5%, which was decreased to 42.5%. Additionally, the Companys initial 55% working interest in each of the Manvel Prospects has been decreased to 45%. The well at Sandy Point would be drilled to a total depth of 6,700 feet to the Frio formation which covers approximately 160 acres. The operator, Sunray Operating Company, expects to gain approximately 20 feet of structure to the existing well.
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2000. The company was formerly known as Ohana Enterprises, Inc. and changed its name to Vinoble, Inc. in 2004 and to Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. in July 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MATRIXX RESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. History
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Matrixx Resource Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?