- The report contains detailed information about FutureFuel Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FutureFuel Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FutureFuel Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FutureFuel Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FutureFuel Corp. business.
About FutureFuel Corp.
FutureFuel Corp. engages in the manufacture of specialty chemicals for specific customers. The companys custom manufacturing product portfolio includes a bleach activator for a detergent manufacturer, a proprietary herbicide for a life sciences company, and chlorinated polyolefin adhesion promoters and antioxidant precursors for a chemical company. The performance chemicals product portfolio includes polymer (nylon) modifiers and small-volume specialty chemicals for diverse applications.
The company operates in two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels.
Biofuels Business segment
This segment targets biodiesel. In addition, it sells petrodiesel in blends with its biodiesel and, from time to time, with no biodiesel added. Its biofuels segment also includes the operation of a granary in central Arkansas.
Chemicals Business Segment
This segment manufactures diversified chemical products that are sold externally to third party customers. This segment includes two components, such as custom manufacturing (manufacturing chemicals for specific customers); and performance chemicals (multi-customer specialty chemicals).
Chemical Products: The plants custom manufacturing product portfolio includes four large products or product families which are generally produced throughout the year, including a bleach activator for a major detergent and consumer products manufacturer; a proprietary herbicide for a major life sciences company; chlorinated polyolefin adhesion promoters (CPOs) for a major chemical company; and antioxidant precursors (DIPBs) for a major chemical company. The portfolio also contains various smaller products which are produced intermittently in a batch campaign mode, for diverse customers and end markets.
Performance chemicals comprise multi-customer products which are sold based upon specification and/or performance in the end-use application. This portfolio includes a family of polymer (nylon) modifiers and small-volume specialty chemicals for diverse applications. New products include a family of acetal based solvents, including dimethoxymethane, dibutoxymethane and glycerol formal, and phenol sulfonic acid.
Customers and Markets
The companys chemical products are used in various markets and end uses, including detergent, agrochemical, automotive, photographic imaging, coatings, nutrition, and polymer additives. Its customers include The Procter & Gamble Company and Arysta LifeScience North America Corporation.
FutureFuel Corp. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUTUREFUEL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUTUREFUEL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUTUREFUEL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUTUREFUEL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUTUREFUEL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FutureFuel Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FutureFuel Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FutureFuel Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FutureFuel Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FutureFuel Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUTUREFUEL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUTUREFUEL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUTUREFUEL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUTUREFUEL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUTUREFUEL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUTUREFUEL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FutureFuel Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FutureFuel Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FutureFuel Corp. Major Shareholders
FutureFuel Corp. History
FutureFuel Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FutureFuel Corp. Offices and Representations
FutureFuel Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FutureFuel Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FutureFuel Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
FutureFuel Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
FutureFuel Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FutureFuel Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FutureFuel Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FutureFuel Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
FutureFuel Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
FutureFuel Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FutureFuel Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FutureFuel Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?