The report presents detailed overview of the Ethylene Glycol market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, Ethylene Glycol properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global Ethylene Glycol market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Ethylene Glycol market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. ETHYLENE GLYCOL AND ETHYLENE OXIDE: PHYSICOCHEMICAL/CONSUMER PROPERTIES, USES, SAFETY MEASURES, PRODUCTION PROCESS
2. ETHYLENE AS EO FEEDSTOCK: GLOBAL ETHYLENE MARKET
3. RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN ETHYLENE MARKETS
4. GLOBAL EO/EG MARKET
4.1. Analysis of EO/EG production worldwide
5. PRICES FOR EO/EG, ITS FEEDSTOCK AND DERIVATIVES
6. EG-CONSUMING SECTOR
7. RUSSIAN EO/EG MARKET
7.1. EO/EG prices
7.2. Contact details of Russian EO/EG manufacturers
7.3. Specifications of ethylene oxide and ethylene glycol manufactured in the Russian Federation
7.4. EG traders in Russia
8. EG MARKET IN UKRAINE
8.1. Ukrainian market of EG-based antifreezes used in cooling system
8.2. Ukrainian EG consumers
8.3. EG traders in Ukraine
9. SUPPORTING MATERIALS
- Supplemental Figure 1. Specification of EG manufactured in Russia
- Supplemental Figure 2. Specification of EO manufactured in Russia
- Jacobs Consultancy report on ethylene market