The report presents detailed overview of the Foamed Plastic and Polystyrene market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, foamed plastic and polystyrene properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global foamed plastic and polystyrene market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Foamed Plastic and Polystyrene market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. POLYSTYRENE FOAM: PROPERTIES, PRODUCTION
2. GLOBAL POLYSTYRENE MARKET
3. FOAMED PLASTIC
4. FOAMED PLASTIC MARKET IN RUSSIA
4.1 Construction (heat-insulation) foamed plastics
4.2 Prices for polystyrene foam (foamed plastic)
4.3 New enterprises
4.4 The Russian market for polystyrene foam thermal insulator
4.5 Prices for polystyrene and expanded polystyrene in Russia
5. THE UKRAINIAN MARKET FOR POLYSTYRENE FOAM
5.1 General overview of the Ukrainian polystyrene foam producers
5.2 Regulatory documents
5.3 The list of polystyrene plate manufacturers
5.4 The Ukrainian market boasts large demand: 60 polystyrene plants could be fully loaded
6. THE OUTDOOR USAGE OF FOAM MATERIALS IN ADVERTISING
7. THE PRODUCERS OF DISPOSABLE DISHWARE MADE OF EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE
8. TRADING AGENCIES DEALING WITH POLYSTYRENE FOAM AND FOAMED PLASTIC
9. UKRAINIAN PRODUCERS OF FOAMED PLASTIC
10. UKRAINIAN POTENTIAL CONSUMERS OF EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE PACKAGE