- The report contains detailed information about China Clean Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Clean Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Clean Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Clean Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Clean Energy, Inc. business.
About China Clean Energy, Inc.
China Clean Energy Inc., through its subsidiary, Fujian Zhongde Technology Co., Ltd., engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of biodiesel and specialty chemical products made from renewable resources. It produces biodiesel from waste vegetable oils and waste grease.
The company manufactures and sells biodiesel. In addition to biodiesel, its production process typically yields co-products that can be turned into specialty chemicals. Biodiesel is produced from feedstock, which comes from animal fats or vegetable oils.
The company manufactures and sells various industrial products using environmentally-focused chemicals derived from renewable resources, such as waste vegetable oils. Its product categories include polyamide hot-melt adhesives, printing inks, alcohol and benzene-soluble polyamide resins, and various fatty acids, such as dimer acid.
Hot-Melt Adhesives: The company manufactures dimer acid-based polyamide hot-melt adhesives and various polyamide hot-melt adhesives. It offers products with varying softening points, tensile strengths, viscosities, and adhesion strengths. These products are used in a range of applications, from book-binding and adhesion of fabrics, leather, plastic and wood to cementation of metal, ceramics and electronic components.
Polyamide Resins: The company offers various alcohol-soluble and benzene-soluble polyamide resins for use in printing inks. Its alcohol-soluble resins are used primarily in various kinds of bucked plate plastic-based inks such as polypropylene, polyethylene, terylene, cellophane, and paper. The companys benzene-soluble polyamide resins are characterized by good dissolving ability, leveling and liberation, glossiness, anti-gelling properties and adhesion to plastic membranes. They are used primarily in gravure printing inks and are compatible with gravure printers that have varying rotating speed capabilities. In addition, the company manufactures low molecular weight liquid polyamide resin, a flexibilizer and curing agent for epoxy resin. It is used in epoxy coating, epoxy adhesive, epoxy casting seal, and epoxy varnish.
Dimer, Stearic, and Monomer Acids: These are fatty acids that are used for various lubricating, flexibilizing, surfactant, and emulsifying applications. Dimer acid is used in the production of resins, lubricants, coatings, and corrosion-resistant agents. Stearic acid, produced by hydrolysis and rectification of various kinds of vegetable oils, is used in plastic flexibilizers, stabilizers, surfactants, and soap bases. Monomer acid, a by-product from dimer and oleic acid processing, is used in plastics, lubricants, leather agents, detergents, soaps, and alkyd resins.
Printing Inks: The company manufactures various printing inks for gravure surface printing, gravure inner printing and flexible typographic printing on plastic, aluminum foil and paper.
Customers and Markets
The company sells biodiesel to regional service stations in the Peoples Republic of China. Its specialty chemical products are sold to companies domestically and exported globally to companies in Europe, the U.S., and Asia. Its major customers include Air Products and Chemicals PTE Ltd. and Cray Valley Resins PVT., Ltd.
The companys major suppliers include Fujian Zhongmin Chemical Co., Ltd.; Xinjiang Guansheng Technology Co., Ltd.; Fujian QuanZhou Zhongyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.; and Dongying Haifutong Chemical Co., Ltd.
In the area of biodiesel production, the companys competitors include Gushan Environmental Energy Ltd.; China Biodiesel International Holding Co., Ltd.; and Wuxi Huahong Bio-fuel Co., Ltd. The company has various major competitors that also produce specialty chemicals from renewable resources, including Jiangsu Yonglin Oil & Grease Chemicals Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Jiangqiao Chemical Factory; Zhejiang Henghua Huagong Co., Ltd.; and Zhejiang Huangyan Resin Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
China Clean Energy Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Clean Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Clean Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Clean Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Clean Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Clean Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA CLEAN ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Clean Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Clean Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Clean Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Clean Energy, Inc. History
China Clean Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Clean Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Clean Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Clean Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Clean Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Clean Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
China Clean Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Clean Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Clean Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Clean Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Clean Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Clean Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Clean Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Clean Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?