- The report contains detailed information about Encore Clean Energy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Encore Clean Energy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Encore Clean Energy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Encore Clean Energy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Encore Clean Energy Inc. business.
About Encore Clean Energy Inc.
Encore Clean Energy, Inc. provides integrated advertising strategies and email marketing services. The companys advertising services include the design, delivery, tracking, and analysis of targeted one-on-one email campaigns, customized loyalty programs, list management/brokerage packages, and the creation, integration and execution of both online and traditional advertising strategies.
The company is also in the process of researching and developing commercial products that generate electricity without burning fossil fuels. The company engages in the following businesses: The business of creating and commercializing products that generate electricity without burning fossil fuels (the Encore Business); and The provision of permission-based eDirect Marketing and integrated advertising strategies services through its wholly owned subsidiary Ignite Communications, Inc. (the Ignite Business).
The Encore Business
The company, through clean energy business, is in the process to develop technologies for bind the energy resources. These untapped energy resources include solar thermal energy, geothermal energy, ocean thermal energy, hydro river tidal energy, rooftop wind energy, industrial waste heat energy and vehicle exhaust heat energy.
The Encore Products: The company is in the process of developing the following products (the Encore Products):
Waste Heat Recovery Unit The HeatSeeker
The company is in the process of working with various suppliers who have been contracted to assist with the design and fabrication of a waste heat recovery unit called the HeatSeeker. The HeatSeeker is designed to utilize waste heat exhaust gases, hot water or steam to generate electricity.
The HeatSeeker Vapor-Driven Hydraulic (VDH) Power Cycle and combined cycle engine is a vapor power technology to improve the operating efficiencies of conventional nuclear and coal-fired Rankine Cycle steam power plants, diesel engines and gasoline internal combustion engines by converting low or high temperature waste heat resources into high flow-rate high-pressure hydraulic streams that can power hydraulic pumps, motors, generators, vehicle drive-trains, heavy-lift hydraulic cylinders, pistons and other industrial hydraulic machinery.
The company also plans to develop a version of the HeatSeeker which can be used at ocean thermal energy conversion (OTEC) facilities. It is in the process of developing a version of the HeatSeeker for OTEC applications in association with the Abell Foundation and its affiliate, Sea Solar Power International, Inc.
Rankine Cycle Liquid Pump Elimination Process - The Eliminator
The company is in the process of working with various suppliers who have been contracted to assist with the design and fabrication of a Rankine Cycle liquid pump elimination process called the Eliminator. The Eliminator uses a series of specialized tanks and valves that can replace the liquid pump for a Rankine Cycle by providing a mechanism to accomplish liquid transfer at equalized pressure, thus allowing the heat exchangers to run at constant temperature and pressure without the need for a liquid pump in the cycle. A prototype of the Eliminator has been outfitted on the HeatSeeker prototype and testing and development of the Eliminator is being conducted in conjunction with the HeatSeeker.
High Torque Kinetic Energy Turbines the SideWinder and the RiverBank
The company, through its joint venture vehicle, World, Wind and Water LLC, is in the process of constructing operational prototypes of a high-torque kinetic energy turbine that is being configured to bind clean, renewable energy in two ways: The SideWinder VAWT, binding the power of the wind; and The RiverBank hydro-turbine, binding the tidal power of flowing water. This turbine design binds kinetic energy using large flat shutters that open, like a sail, to create a large surface area that can capture the force being exerted by on-coming wind or water.
The SideWinder VAWT is designed to generate electricity from low-speed winds and in locations and applications that conventional propeller-type wind turbines cannot function such as the rooftops of reta
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Encore Clean Energy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Encore Clean Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Encore Clean Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Encore Clean Energy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Encore Clean Energy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENCORE CLEAN ENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Major Shareholders
Encore Clean Energy Inc. History
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Offices and Representations
Encore Clean Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Encore Clean Energy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Encore Clean Energy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Encore Clean Energy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Encore Clean Energy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Encore Clean Energy Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?