- The report contains detailed information about BioNeutral Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BioNeutral Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BioNeutral Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BioNeutral Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BioNeutral Group, Inc. business.
About BioNeutral Group, Inc.
BioNeutral Group, Inc., through its subsidiary, Bioneutral Laboratories Corporation USA, operates as a specialty chemical company. The company focuses on commercializing a combinational chemistry-based technology which can neutralize harmful environmental contaminants, toxins, and dangerous micro-organisms, including bacteria, viruses, and spores.
The company focuses on the development and commercialization of two classes of product formulations, antimicrobrials and bioneutralizers. It refers to its antimicrobial formulations as its Ygiene products and its bioneutralizer formulations as its Ogiene products.
Ygiene: The company is developing its Ygiene products with the intent to kill certain harmful microbes, including virulent gram positive or negative bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold, fungi, spores, and/or certain bioterrorism agents, such as anthrax. It is designing its Ygiene formulations to target and bind to specific surface proteins and penetrate and alter the cellular structure of such proteins.
The company is developing its Ygiene formulations for potential use in a range of applications. It focuses on the development and commercialization of a Ygiene formulation for the hospital and industrial application.
Ogiene: The company is developing its Ogiene products to potentially eliminate or reduce odors of many chemicals, such as hydrogen sulfide, formaldehyde, and ammonia, and to reduce certain greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide. Its Ogiene formulations are designed to interact with the functional organic or inorganic groups of harmful gases and reduce or eliminate them. It intends to offer Ogiene products in the gas phase being applied as a fog, mist or spray or in the liquid phase being applied directly to liquid contaminates.
The company intends to market and sell products to consumers, commercial, and military chemical firms in the United States and overseas.
BioNeutral Group, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BioNeutral Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BioNeutral Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BioNeutral Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BioNeutral Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BioNeutral Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIONEUTRAL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
BioNeutral Group, Inc. History
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
BioNeutral Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BioNeutral Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BioNeutral Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BioNeutral Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BioNeutral Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BioNeutral Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?