- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Empresarial Ence SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Empresarial Ence SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Empresarial Ence SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Empresarial Ence SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Empresarial Ence SA business.
About Grupo Empresarial Ence SA
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of cellulose pulp and related by-products in Spain. The company also engages in the management and operation of electricity generating facilities, as well as marketing of the energy resources generated; performs forestry, environmental, agricultural, livestock breeding, hydraulic, and hydrological works and projects; development and marketing of forestry products and related derivatives and by-products; manufacture, marketing, and sale of forestry and public works machinery; and sawing of wood to obtain board for various uses. In addition, it purchases and sells untreated wood; operates freetrade zone on a strip of the Rio Negro; and markets cellulose pulp, paper, and cardboard. The company was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Empresarial Ence SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Empresarial Ence SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENCE SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Major Shareholders
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA History
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Offices and Representations
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Empresarial Ence SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?