- The report contains detailed information about Unipapel S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Unipapel S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Unipapel S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Unipapel S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Unipapel S.A. business.
About Unipapel S.A.
Unipapel S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of stationery products. It provides mailing material, such as envelopes, bags, greeting cards, and quilted bags; school supplies, including notebooks, exercise and drawing books, blocks, sheets, pads for notes, letters, papers, and refills; plain and lined reams of paper; and office supplies, such as filings, as well as other accessories comprising lever files, paper and plastic lined cardboard folders with various clamping systems, card-index files, portfolios with elastic bands, folders for computer printouts, hanging folders, subfolders, plastic jackets, and dossiers. The company also purchases and resells stationery items consisting of paper reams, paper for reprography, and manifold paper; filing materials, such as final filing boxes, containers, and filing trolleys; paper magazine for printing comprising offset, coated, self copying, and register bond; and other related items, such as listing paper, printer ribbons, writing paperware, office and computer hardware consumables, and rigid plastic products. In addition, Unipapel markets products of third parties, such as Bic pens and 3M Scotch tape. Further, it engages in the distribution of regenerated fiber destined to the manufacture of printing, writing, sanitary, and wrapping paper, newsprint, or cardboard; development and sale of information technology products for logistics, and applications for route and warehousing management applications for route and warehousing management; manufacture of printing tapes; export of paper products; and real estate investment. The company is based in Madrid, Spain.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNIPAPEL S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNIPAPEL S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNIPAPEL S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNIPAPEL S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNIPAPEL S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Unipapel S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Unipapel S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Unipapel S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Unipapel S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Unipapel S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNIPAPEL S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNIPAPEL S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNIPAPEL S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNIPAPEL S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNIPAPEL S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNIPAPEL S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Unipapel S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Unipapel S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Unipapel S.A. Major Shareholders
Unipapel S.A. History
Unipapel S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Unipapel S.A. Offices and Representations
Unipapel S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Unipapel S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Unipapel S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Unipapel S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Unipapel S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Unipapel S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Unipapel S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Unipapel S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Unipapel S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Unipapel S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Unipapel S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Unipapel S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?