- The report contains detailed information about Tefron Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tefron Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tefron Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tefron Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tefron Ltd. business.
About Tefron Ltd.
In FY 2016 Company’s revenue increased by 25.03% to USD 116.4 million compared to the previous year. Its Gross profit also grew from USD 18.5 million in 2015 to USD 23.9 million in 2016 (up 29.19%). Company’s operating income also rose to USD 3.5 million against FY 2015.
Tefron Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of intimate apparel, active-wear and swimwear worldwide. The company's principal markets are the United States and Europe.
The companys product line includes knitted briefs, bras, tank tops, boxers, leggings, crop tops, T-shirts, daywear, nightwear, bodysuits, swimwear, beach-wear, active-wear, shape wear, and accessories.
The company markets its products directly to major retailers, which sell them under their own labels and to various companies that market nationally advertised brands. It has sales offices which are located in Portland, Oregon, New York, London, England, and Israel.
The company serves customers in the clothing retail industry. Its customers represent the marketers of intimate apparel, active-wear, and swimwear. In the Cut & Sew market for swimwear and beachwear, its main customers are retail chains and companies with major brands in the U.S., Europe, and Israel. Its major customers include Victoria's; Secret; Nike; Calvin Klein; lululemon athletica; and Wal-Mart.
Tefron Ltd. was founded in 1977.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEFRON LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEFRON LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEFRON LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEFRON LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEFRON LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tefron Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tefron Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tefron Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tefron Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tefron Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEFRON LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEFRON LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEFRON LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEFRON LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEFRON LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEFRON LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tefron Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tefron Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tefron Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tefron Ltd. History
Tefron Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tefron Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tefron Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tefron Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tefron Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tefron Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Tefron Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tefron Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tefron Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tefron Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tefron Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tefron Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tefron Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tefron Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?