- The report contains detailed information about Alto Palermo S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alto Palermo S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alto Palermo S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alto Palermo S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alto Palermo S.A. business.
About Alto Palermo S.A.
Alto Palermo S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, leasing, management, and operation of shopping center properties in Argentina.
The companys segments include: Leases and Services, Consumer Financing, and Other.
Leases and Services
This segment includes leases with retail tenants in its ten shopping centers.
Shopping Centers: As of June 30, 2008, the company owned a majority interest in, and operated, a portfolio of ten shopping centers in Argentina, of which five are located in the City of Buenos Aires (Abasto, Paseo Alcorta, Alto Palermo, Patio Bullrich and Buenos Aires Design), one is located in the greater Buenos Aires area (Alto Avellaneda), and the rest are located in different provinces (Alto Noa in the City of Salta, Alto Rosario in the City of Rosario, Mendoza Plaza in the City of Mendoza and Córdoba Shopping Villa Cabrera in the City of Córdoba). The companys shopping centers consists of a total of 232,659 square meters of gross leasable area.
Abasto, City of Buenos Aires: Abasto Shopping Center is a 171-store shopping center property located in the center of the City of Buenos Aires. The Shopping centre is of 116,646 square meter shopping center with approximately 39,642 square meters of gross leasable area. Abasto Shopping Center includes a food court with 24 restaurants, a multiplex cinema with 12 movie theaters and seating for approximately 3,100 people covering an area of 9,890 square meters, entertainment facilities and a 3,800 square meter childrens museum that is not included in the gross leasable area. The shopping center is spread out over five levels and has a 1,200-car parking lot consisting of 40,169 square meters (excluding the supermarket).
Tenants: Abasto Shopping Centers target clientele consists of middle-income individuals between the ages of 25 and 45. As of June 30, 2008, Abasto Shopping Centers major tenants included Garbarino; Zara; Fravega; Rodo; and Mc Donalds.
Alto Palermo, City of Buenos Aires: Alto Palermo Shopping Center is a 143-store shopping center, which is located at the intersection of Santa Fe and Coronel Díaz Avenues. Alto Palermo Shopping Center has a total constructed area of 65,029square meters that consists of 18,551 square meters of gross leasable area. The shopping center has an entertainment center and a food court with 19 restaurants. Alto Palermo Shopping Center is spread out approximately four levels and has a 654-car pay parking lot of 32,405 square meters.
Tenants: Alto Palermo Shopping Centers targeted clientele consists of middle-income individuals between the ages of 28 and 40. As of June 30, 2008, the Alto Palermo Shopping Center's five major tenants included Zara, Garbarino, Fravega, Sony Style, and Just For Sport.
Alto Avellaneda, greater Buenos Aires area: Alto Avellaneda is a 142-store suburban shopping center located in the City of Avellaneda. Alto Avellaneda has a total constructed area of 108,598.8 square meters which consists of 37,030 square meters of gross leasable area and common areas covering 23,712 square meters. The shopping center has a multiplex cinema with six screens, the first Wal-Mart superstore in Argentina, a bowling center, an entertainment center and a food court with 17 restaurants and an anchor store, Falabella. The shopping center is contained mostly on one floor, with the cinema located on the second floor, and has a 2,700-car free parking lot consisting of 47,856 square meters.
Tenants: Alto Avellaneda Shoppings targeted clientele consists of middle-income individuals between the ages of 16 and 30. As of June 30, 2008, the Alto Avellaneda's major tenants included Garbarino, Fravega, Falabella, Compumundo, and Megatone.
Buenos Aires Design, City of Buenos Aires: Buenos Aires Design is a shopping center with 63 stores specialized in interior and home decoration stores. The company owns a 54% interest in Emprendimiento Recoleta S.A. (ERSA), the company which has the concession to operate Buenos Aires Design. Buenos Aires Design has a total constructed area of 26,131.5 square meters that consists of 14,069 gross meters of leasable area.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALTO PALERMO S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALTO PALERMO S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALTO PALERMO S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALTO PALERMO S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALTO PALERMO S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alto Palermo S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alto Palermo S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alto Palermo S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alto Palermo S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alto Palermo S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALTO PALERMO S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALTO PALERMO S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALTO PALERMO S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ARGENTINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALTO PALERMO S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALTO PALERMO S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALTO PALERMO S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alto Palermo S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alto Palermo S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alto Palermo S.A. Major Shareholders
Alto Palermo S.A. History
Alto Palermo S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alto Palermo S.A. Offices and Representations
Alto Palermo S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alto Palermo S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alto Palermo S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Alto Palermo S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Alto Palermo S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alto Palermo S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alto Palermo S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alto Palermo S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Alto Palermo S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Alto Palermo S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alto Palermo S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alto Palermo S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?