- The report contains detailed information about Gitanjali Gems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gitanjali Gems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gitanjali Gems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gitanjali Gems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gitanjali Gems Ltd. business.
About Gitanjali Gems Ltd.
Gitanjali Gems Limited engages in the manufacture and retail of diamonds and jewellery in India and internationally.
The company operates in two segments, Diamond and Jewellery. The Diamond segment engages in the manufacture, export, and sale of cut and polished diamonds. The Jewellery segment involves in the manufacture, export, and sale of plain gold and diamond studded jewellery.
The company hosts a portfolio of jewellery brands, such as Gili, Nakshatra, Asmi, Sangini, Ddamas, Vivaaha, and Giantti. It offers jewellery in diverse styles: traditional, international classic, and casual for consumers of all age groups, tastes, and budgets. With a manufacturing presence in India, its operations span the globe from the U.S., the U.K., Belgium, Italy, the Middle East, Thailand, South East Asia, and Japan.
As of March 31, 2009, the companys retail and distribution network comprised approximately 2,000 outlets, including 200 distributors, 94 exclusive stores, and 63 franchisee stores.
Gitanjali Gems Limited was founded in 1966.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gitanjali Gems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gitanjali Gems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GITANJALI GEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Major Shareholders
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. History
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Offices and Representations
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gitanjali Gems Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?