- The report contains detailed information about Zumiez, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zumiez, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zumiez, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zumiez, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zumiez, Inc. business.
About Zumiez, Inc.
Zumiez Inc. operates as a mall based specialty retailer in the United States. The company offers action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories. As of January 30, 2010, it operated 377 stores primarily located in shopping malls in 35 states. In addition, it sells products directly through its Web site. The company operates under the Zumiez brand name.
The companys apparel offerings include tops, bottoms, outerwear and accessories, such as caps, bags and backpacks, belts and sunglasses. Its footwear offerings primarily consist of action sports related athletic shoes and sandals. The companys equipment offerings, or hardgoods, include skateboards, snowboards and ancillary gear, such as boots and bindings. It also offers a selection of other items, such as miscellaneous novelties and DVDs.
In the softgoods markets, which includes apparel, accessories and footwear, the company competes with other teenage-focused retailers, such as Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Aeropostale, Inc., American Apparel, American Eagle Outfitters, Inc., Tillys, Anchor Blue Clothing Company, Forever 21, Inc., Hollister Co., Hot Topic, Inc., Old Navy, Inc., Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc., The Buckle, Inc., The Wet Seal, Inc., and Urban Outfitters, Inc. other specialty retailers that compete with the company across a significant portion of its merchandising categories, such as local snowboard and skate shops; large-format sporting goods stores and chains, such as Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation, Dicks Sporting Goods, Inc., Sport Chalet, Inc., and The Sports Authority Inc.
Zumiez Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZUMIEZ, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZUMIEZ, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZUMIEZ, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZUMIEZ, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZUMIEZ, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zumiez, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zumiez, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zumiez, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zumiez, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zumiez, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZUMIEZ, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZUMIEZ, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZUMIEZ, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZUMIEZ, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZUMIEZ, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZUMIEZ, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zumiez, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zumiez, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zumiez, Inc. Major Shareholders
Zumiez, Inc. History
Zumiez, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zumiez, Inc. Offices and Representations
Zumiez, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zumiez, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zumiez, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Zumiez, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Zumiez, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zumiez, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zumiez, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zumiez, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Zumiez, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Zumiez, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zumiez, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zumiez, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?