- The report contains detailed information about Uni-Select Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Uni-Select Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Uni-Select Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Uni-Select Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Uni-Select Inc. business.
About Uni-Select Inc.
Uni-Select Inc (the Company) is a customer-oriented company whose human resources are committed to outstanding distribution and marketing services. Uni-select is the network of independent jobbers in Canada.
USI-AGI Prairies Inc was created in February 2002 through the merger of Uni-Select's and Acklands-Grainger Inc.'s auto-motive business in the Prairies.
With the inception of USI-AGI Prairies, some 100 wholesale merchants operating under the Bumper to Bumper ® banner joined the companys Canadian network. In addition, the company provides the 190 Acklands-Grainger industrial branches with automotive parts.
Uni-Select 's business is broken down into three major groups: the Automotive Group Canada, specializing in the distribution of automotive replacement parts and accessories across Canada; the Automotive Group USA, involved in the same operations in the Central and, since January 2003,the Northwestern United States; and the Heavy Duty Group, specializing in the distribution and sale of replacement parts and accessories for heavy duty vehicles in Quebec, Ontario and the Atlantic Provinces.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNI-SELECT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNI-SELECT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNI-SELECT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNI-SELECT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNI-SELECT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Uni-Select Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Uni-Select Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Uni-Select Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Uni-Select Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Uni-Select Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNI-SELECT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNI-SELECT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNI-SELECT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNI-SELECT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNI-SELECT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNI-SELECT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Uni-Select Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Uni-Select Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Uni-Select Inc. Major Shareholders
Uni-Select Inc. History
Uni-Select Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Uni-Select Inc. Offices and Representations
Uni-Select Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Uni-Select Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Uni-Select Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Uni-Select Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Uni-Select Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Uni-Select Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Uni-Select Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Uni-Select Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Uni-Select Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Uni-Select Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Uni-Select Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Uni-Select Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?