- The report contains detailed information about Fresh Water Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fresh Water Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fresh Water Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fresh Water Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fresh Water Technologies Inc. business.
About Fresh Water Technologies Inc.
Freshwater Technologies, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the distribution and marketing of water treatment products to local distributors and retailers for industrial, manufacturing productivity, agricultural, commercial, and household applications. The company also offers a line of accessories, replacement parts, and services compatible with its water treatment systems.
The company offers three product lines consisting of drinking water treatment products and water activation products.
Drinking Water Products
The company's drinking water treatment products feature Sterilight branded ultra violet products that are supplied to its company by VIQUA, a manufacturer based out of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Sterilight branded ultraviolet water treatment systems incorporate ultraviolet light energy that eradicates harmful microbiological contaminants, such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites in drinking water. The drinking water products that the company distributes incorporate ultraviolet technology to sterilize and clean drinking water. VIQUAs ultraviolet products range from 1-2 gallons per minute weighing 11 lbs. to larger units that can treat 1,000 gallons per minute weighing 1,100 pounds.
The companys drinking water treatment products also feature the ozone water treatment systems of Ozocan Corporation for the countries of Argentina, Chile, Peru, Costa Rica, and Panama. Used in various water treatment applications, Ozocans products treat municipal and industrial drinking water and wastewater and are used in bottled water applications, as well as treating air conditioning and cooling tower installations.
Water Activation Products
The companys water activation products are designed for use in commercial and industrial boilers and refrigeration systems without the use of chemicals, as well as in certain manufacturing operations and agricultural greenhouse facilities. Its water activation products are supplied to its company by ELCE International Corp., the worldwide distributor of ELCE products invented by Nihon Jisui Co. Ltd. of Japan. ELCE International Corp. supplies the company with its own FW branded water activation technology. FW water activation treatment systems remove rust, scale, and corrosion within heating and cooling systems. The FW water activation units, which range in water flow capacity from 11 liters per minute to approximately 2,000 liters per minute, change water properties physically without removing or adding chemical impurities, ions or minerals. The company supplies approximately 15 different sizes of FW water activation devices. Its water activation products process water physically without removing or adding chemical impurities.
The company markets its products through local distributors and agents in Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Panama, and Peru.
Freshwater Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fresh Water Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fresh Water Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FRESH WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. History
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fresh Water Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?