- The report contains detailed information about Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. business.
About Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc.
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group, Inc., a specialty consumer electronics retailer, provides audio and video solutions for the home and mobile environment.
As of September 30, 2006, the company operated 153 stores in 22 states under the Tweeter, Sound Advice, hifi buys and Showcase Home Entertainment names. The companys stores consists of 116 Tweeter stores are located in various markets, including New England, the Mid-Atlantic, the Southeast, Chicago, Texas, Southern California and Las Vegas; 24 Sound Advice stores in Florida; 9 hifi buys stores in the Southeast and 4 Showcase Home Entertainment stores in Phoenix.
The companys product categories include Video, Audio, Mobile consumer electronics products, Home installation labor and other products.
The companys video products category includes flat-panel televisions, projection televisions, furniture, DVD recorders and players and other video categories.
The companys audio products category includes speakers, receivers, home theater and other audio categories.
The companys mobile products category includes mobile multimedia devices, installation labor, car speakers, car decks and other mobile categories.
The companys other products category includes power accessories and cables, extended warranties, labor and parts, home installation parts and other miscellaneous categories.
The companys stores offers a selection of home audio systems and components; mobile audio and video systems; video products, such as flat-panel plasma and LCD televisions, digital projection televisions, digital satellite systems, digital video recorders, DVD players; and other consumer electronics products, such as wireless remote control devices, digital media players, home audio speakers, stereo and surround sound receivers and portable audio equipment.
The company offers home and mobile stereo installation services and provides warranty and non-warranty repair services through its stores. The companys in-home installation business provides design, installation and educational services in connection with new construction and home renovations, and for existing homes. Products provided by its in-home installation group include home theater systems, satellite TV, Internet access systems, touch screen controls and whole-house control systems, which would include music, security, lighting and utility control systems.
The companys other operations include corporate sales division sells its products to businesses, institutions and other organizations.
The company stock products from various suppliers, including Alpine, Apple Computer, Bose, Clarion, Denon, Focal, Krell, Mirage, Martin Logan, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Pioneer, Polk, Samsung, Sony, Tivoli, Velodyne and Yamaha.
The companys competitors include Best Buy, Circuit City, Sears and Wal-Mart.
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group, Inc. was founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TWEETER HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. History
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tweeter Home Entertainment Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?