- The report contains detailed information about Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. business.
About Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc.
Melo Biotechnology Holdings Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engage in the development, trade, and marketing of health products, which are mainly nutritional supplements, in Hong Kong.
The company purchases nutritional supplements from manufacturers in both the United States and China, and then distributes the products in Hong Kong.
The company markets and sells 24 various types of nutritional supplements. These products are divided into six broad categories: feminine health products; masculine health products; general vitamins and supplements; immunity enhancement and support products; products oriented towards supporting a modern lifestyle; and life stage specific products.
Feminine Health Products
Womans Formula: Provides relief for PMS and menopause related problems.
Life Spring: Clarifies and nourishes the skin, as well as providing relief from symptoms of hormonal imbalance experienced during menstruation.
Harmony: Regulates mood swings that occur during menstruation. This product also improves skin tone, as well as help with blood pressure.
Revive: Moistens the skin and restores elasticity, leaving skin looking and feeling younger.
Tone: A slimming formula to help detoxify the system and improve digestion.
Masculine Health Products
Prostate Health: This supplement is formulated to protect the prostate gland.
Superman: A formula of oriental origin for lovemaking.
General Vitamins and Supplements
100% Natural Vitamin: Helps to eliminate free radicals and improve blood circulation E&C resulting in lower risks of heart disease and certain cancers.
Super Vitamin B Complex: This combination of B complex vitamins could help increase vitality, improve skin condition, and eliminate mouth odor.
Harp Seal Oil: Rich in omega 3, EPA and DHA, and Harp Seal Oil help maintain a healthy heart and a strong immune system.
Immunity Enhancement and Support Products
Immunity Active Peptide: An oriental formula for strengthening the immune system and improving the function of the liver and kidneys.
Liquid Compound Calcium: An immunity boosting formula for children, post amino acid menopausal women, and seniors.
Red Glossy Ganoderma: A Chinese herb based formula for increasing stamina, improving sleep, and enhancing the immune system.
OPC Antioxidant: This formula could neutralize free radicals, which cause cancers, as well as boosting the immune system.
Immunity Protein: An immunoglobulin formula that could boost the immune system and speed up recovery from illness.
Modern Lifestyle Supporting Products
Liverex: A blend of herbal extracts and vitamins formulated for people with hectic business and social lives. Liverex could help eliminate toxins and repair the liver cells.
Better Mood: A combination of ten therapeutic herbs formulated to improve sleep and reduce anxiety.
Life Stage Specific Products
Swiftlet Nest: Swiftlet Nest has been used for centuries in Asia to maintain skin tone and keep skin supple and looking young. It also balances qi and strengthens lungs.
Kids Omega 3 Complex: This product is fish oil fortified with taurine, formulated for children.
Glucosamine: This formula helps reduce inflammation and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis.
Super OPC EGCG: EGCG helps improve and maintain cardiovascular health, fight free radicals, and reduce the signs of aging.
Original Marine Protein: The collagen and rosehip extract in this formula nourishes the skin making it look younger with fewer wrinkles.
Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo Biloba helps improve blood circulation and is particularly beneficial to the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems.
The companys customers include Internet based companies that maintain a network and customer base in China.
The companys competitors are direct sales companies, such as Amway, Avon, Mary Kay, Nu Skin, Herbalife, SunRider, Unicity Network, FLP, and Morinda.
The company was founded in 1993. It was formerly known as MIAD Systems, Ltd. and changed its name to Melo Biotechnology Holdings Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MELO BIOTECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. History
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Melo Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?