- The report contains detailed information about Lentex SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lentex SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lentex SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lentex SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lentex SA business.
About Lentex SA
Lentex SA engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of PVC floor coverings and textile products. The company offers PVC floor coverings; interlinings, waddings, needle-punched, and spunlaced nonwovens products; lentex ball silicone down; quilted products; ready-made goods, such as pillows, sleeping bags, and quilts; and technical textiles. Its nonwovens products comprise thermobonded for stitching and coating, chemobonded, hydro-entangled spunlace, needle-punched, PES balls, and laminated anti-slip mats and packaging materials. The company also offers floor coverings for residential and commercial use, as well as for contract floorings, such as offices, schools, and hospitals; technical textiles for road constructions, civil engineering, and thermal insulation applications; and nonwoven products for automotive, hygiene industry, textile and shoe, furniture and upholstery, civil engineering, filtration, medical equipment, household, food and agriculture, and environmental protection industries. In addition, it provides tufting and cloth sewing services. The company offers its floorings products through a network of wholesalers and do-it-yourself markets; and nonwovens products through wholesalers, manufacturers of automotive accessories, construction companies, furniture plants, and the army. Lentex sells its products primarily in Russia, Germany, France, Great Britain, Ukraine, Holland, Poland, Italy, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, and Hungary. The company was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Lubliniec, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LENTEX SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LENTEX SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LENTEX SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LENTEX SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LENTEX SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lentex SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lentex SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lentex SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lentex SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lentex SA Industry Position Analysis
6. LENTEX SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LENTEX SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LENTEX SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LENTEX SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LENTEX SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LENTEX SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lentex SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lentex SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lentex SA Major Shareholders
Lentex SA History
Lentex SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lentex SA Offices and Representations
Lentex SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lentex SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lentex SA Capital Market Snapshot
Lentex SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Lentex SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lentex SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lentex SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lentex SA 1-year Stock Charts
Lentex SA 5-year Stock Charts
Lentex SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lentex SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lentex SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?