- The report contains detailed information about Glacier Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Glacier Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Glacier Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Glacier Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Glacier Bancorp Inc. business.
About Glacier Bancorp Inc.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc., a multi-bank holding company, provides commercial banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations, and public entities in the United States. The company offers a range of banking products and services, including transaction and savings deposits, commercial, consumer and real estate loans, mortgage origination services, and retail brokerage services.
The company provides full service brokerage services (selling products, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, limited partnerships, annuities, and other insurance products) through Raymond James Financial Services and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, both non-affiliated companies.
The company has 106 locations, of which 9 are loan or administration offices, in 35 counties within 6 states, including Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Washington. It has 53 locations in Montana. In Idaho there are 30 locations. In Wyoming, there are 13 locations. In Utah, there are 4 locations. In Washington, there are 3 locations. In Colorado, there are 3 locations.
The company focuses its lending activity primarily on various types of loans: first-mortgage, conventional loans secured by residential properties, particularly single-family; installment lending for consumer purposes (auto, home equity); and commercial lending that concentrates on targeted businesses.
Residential Real Estate Lending: The company's lending activities consist of the origination of both construction and permanent loans on residential real estate loans. It actively solicits residential real estate loan applications from real estate brokers, contractors, existing customers, customer referrals, and walk-ins to their offices. It also provides interim construction financing for single-family dwellings.
Consumer Land and Lot Loans: The company originates land and lot acquisition loans to borrowers who intend to construct their primary residence on the respective land or lot. These loans are for a term of three to five years and are secured by the developed land or lot.
Unimproved Land and Land Development Loans: The company makes land acquisition and development loans on properties intended for residential and commercial use. These loans are made for a term of 18 months to 2 years and secured by the developed property.
Residential Builder Guidance Lines: The company provides builder guidance lines that comprise pre-sold and spec-home construction and lot acquisition loans. The spec-home construction and lot acquisition loans are limited to a set number and maximum amount. The individual loans would not exceed a one year maturity.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: Loans are made to purchase, construct, and finance commercial real estate properties. These loans are made to borrowers who own and would occupy the property.
Consumer Lending: The majority of consumer loans are secured by real estate, automobiles, or other assets. It also originates second mortgage and home equity loans.
The company has different deposit programs designed to attract both short-term and long-term deposits from the general public by providing a selection of accounts and rates. These programs include regular statement savings, interest-bearing checking, money market deposit accounts, and fixed rate certificates of deposit with maturities ranging form three months to five years, negotiated-rate jumbo certificates, non-interest demand accounts, and individual retirement accounts. In addition, the company obtains wholesale deposits through various programs, including the certificate of deposit account registry system (CDARS).
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. government and federal agency; government sponsored enterprises; state and local governments and other issues; residential mortgage-backed securities; and other investments, such as the Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) and the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) stock, and other stock.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1955.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLACIER BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLACIER BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLACIER BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLACIER BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLACIER BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Glacier Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Glacier Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Glacier Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Glacier Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Glacier Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLACIER BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLACIER BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLACIER BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLACIER BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLACIER BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLACIER BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Glacier Bancorp Inc. History
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Glacier Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Glacier Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Glacier Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Glacier Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Glacier Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Glacier Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?