- The report contains detailed information about Kamei Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kamei Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kamei Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kamei Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kamei Corp. business.
About Kamei Corp.
Kamei Corporation engages in the wholesale distribution business. The company offers a range of fuel oil; additives; asphalt; lubricating oil and lubricants; machines and equipment, and environmental devices; and chemicals. It also provides LP gas; LPG products, supply equipment, and facilities; gas piping design; design/implementation of cooking/air conditioning piping work for businesses; LPG centralized control system; and other life related products, as well as gas stations and related services. In addition, the company primarily offers liquors, household foods, and processing materials. It also provides kitchen appliances, hot/cold water supply systems, bath/lavatory equipment, bathroom equipment, heaters, air conditioners, ventilators/air blowers, household appliances, housing related equipment, steel, building materials, civil engineering materials, and machinery. In addition, the company offers business, automobile, personal, house, leisure insurance, and insurance for an aged society. Further, it provides electronic equipment, office automation equipment, communication/transmission equipment, furniture and fixtures, monitor/control equipment, multimedia systems, and office supplies. Additionally, the company operates pharmacies. It primarily serves its customers in energy, food, housing, insurance, and medical sectors. Kamei Corporation operates 22 branch offices, 310 gas stations, 2 physical distribution centers, 42 oil storage terminals, 22 gas storage terminals, 7 food distribution centers, 14 automobile LPG stations, 1 automobile LNG stations, 14 pharmacies, and 3 green mart stores. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Sendai, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KAMEI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KAMEI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KAMEI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KAMEI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KAMEI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kamei Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kamei Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kamei Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kamei Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kamei Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KAMEI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KAMEI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KAMEI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KAMEI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KAMEI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KAMEI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kamei Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kamei Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kamei Corp. Major Shareholders
Kamei Corp. History
Kamei Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kamei Corp. Offices and Representations
Kamei Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kamei Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kamei Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Kamei Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Kamei Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kamei Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kamei Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kamei Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Kamei Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Kamei Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kamei Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kamei Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?