- The report contains detailed information about Evergreen Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Evergreen Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Evergreen Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Evergreen Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Evergreen Energy, Inc. business.
About Evergreen Energy, Inc.
Evergreen Energy Inc. operates as a cleaner coal technology, energy production, and environmental solutions company focusing on developing its proprietary technologies.
The companys segments include the GreenCert segment, the Plant segment, the Mining segment and the Technology segment.
The GreenCert segment reflects activities related to the measurement of greenhouse gases and certification of environmental improvements, such as carbon credits.
The Plant segment primarily represents operations related to its Fort Union plant near Gillette, Wyoming, which it suspended operations.
The Mining segment primarily represents its mining operations of its subsidiary Buckeye, and includes certain marketing capabilities, such as an ash disposal facility and a coal preparation and blending facility.
The Technology segment comprises other operations that use, apply, own or otherwise advance its proprietary patented K-Fuel process; and activities of KFx Technology, LLC, which holds the right to issue licenses of the K-Fuel technology.
The company has developed two proprietary, patented, and potentially transformative green technologies: the GreenCert suite of software and services and K-Fuel. Its GreenCert technology is an environment intelligence solution that measures greenhouse gases (or GHG) and other environmental costs enabling customers to manage and report their environmental assets and liabilities. K-Fuel, its clean coal technology improves the performance of low-rank coals.
GreenCert is a software framework that is both generally applicable to various industries and customizable for client and industry specifics and has two environmental intelligence solution sets: Energy/Utilities and Agriculture. The GreenCert Energy Solutions suite offers three levels: reporting, analytics, and enterprise. GreenCert Reporting contains baseline emissions tracking, an interface for emissions data entry, and base level reporting and dashboard capability. GreenCert Analytics offers reporting plus forward modeling and analysis tools. GreenCert Enterprise contains the components of GreenCert Analytics with the additional capability of an enterprise SOA solution which automates the quantification and verification of emission reductions. GreenCert Agriculture offers the ability to scientifically quantify, on a per field basis, soil carbon sequestration and generate terrestrial emission reduction offsets. GreenCert greenhouse gas consulting services are available to conduct environmental and efficiency assessments, to quantify footprints, and to provide utility, agricultural, and environmental expertise.
Through its proprietary K-Fuel process, the company intends to meet the specific needs of public utility, industrial and international customers by providing economical solutions for energy supply, energy efficiency, and compliance with environmental emission standards. Additional markets served by its K-Fuel process include mines looking to expand the market for their low rank coal by transforming it into a higher value fuel and chemical manufacturers using coal as a feedstock. The companys K-Fuel process uses heat and pressure to physically and chemically transform high-moisture, low-Btu coals, such as sub-bituminous coal and lignite, into an energy dense, lower-emission fuel.
In October 2010, Evergreen Energy, Inc. amended its equity joint venture contract with Beijing Gangjing Hongren Technology Ltd., to introduce a third party into the ownership structure of Evergreen-China Energy Technology Co. Ltd.
Evergreen Energy Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Evergreen Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Evergreen Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Evergreen Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Evergreen Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Evergreen Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EVERGREEN ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Evergreen Energy, Inc. History
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Evergreen Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Evergreen Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Evergreen Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Evergreen Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Evergreen Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Evergreen Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?