- The report contains detailed information about iParty Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iParty Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iParty Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iParty Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iParty Corp. business.
About iParty Corp.
iParty Corp. operates as a retailer of party goods in New England and Florida, the United States. The company also provides party planning advisory services and relevant information. It also licenses the name iParty.com to a third party in exchange for royalties.
As of December 26, 2009, the company operated a total of 51 stores, including 26 stores in Massachusetts, 7 in Connecticut, 6 in New Hampshire, 3 in Rhode Island, 3 in Maine, 1 in Vermont, and 5 stores in Florida. Its stores range in size from approximately 8,000 square feet to 20,295 square feet and average approximately 10,175 square feet in size.
The companys stores feature approximately 20,000 products ranging from paper party goods, Halloween costumes, greeting cards, and balloons to merchandise, such as pinatas, tiny toys, masquerade, and Hawaiian Luau items. Its sales are primarily driven by the following holiday and party events: Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, New Years, Independence Day, St. Patricks Day, Thanksgiving, and Chanukah. The company also focuses its business on lifetime events, such as anniversaries, graduations, birthdays, and bridal and baby showers.
The companys suppliers include Amscan, Inc.; Kendall Confectionery Company; Hallmark Marketing Corp.; and Unique Industries, Inc.
The company faces competition from other party supply stores and stores that merchandise and market party supplies, including big discount retailers, such as Wal-Mart; retail drug store chains, like CVS and Walgreen; dollar store chains, and temporary Halloween stores.
iParty Corp. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IPARTY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IPARTY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IPARTY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IPARTY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IPARTY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iParty Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iParty Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iParty Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iParty Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iParty Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IPARTY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IPARTY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IPARTY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IPARTY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IPARTY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IPARTY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iParty Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iParty Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iParty Corp. Major Shareholders
iParty Corp. History
iParty Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iParty Corp. Offices and Representations
iParty Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iParty Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iParty Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
iParty Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
iParty Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iParty Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iParty Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iParty Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
iParty Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
iParty Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iParty Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iParty Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?