- The report contains detailed information about Groupe Bikini Village Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Groupe Bikini Village Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Groupe Bikini Village Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Groupe Bikini Village Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Groupe Bikini Village Inc. business.
About Groupe Bikini Village Inc.
Groupe Bikini Village, Inc. creates, produces, and commercializes beachwear products. The company operates 58 boutiques in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia under the Bikini Village banner.
The company, through its Bikini Village and Ocean Bikini Village boutiques, offers customers all types of swimwear, beachwear, and travel clothing, as well as various beach accessories, for men and women. It offers an assortment of merchandise adapted to the needs of each stores specific clientele by adapting the merchandise by product segment, brand, style, colour, size and season.
The company has opened a new outlet store in the Carrefour Champetre in Quebec's Eastern Townships. It has also opened a re-located and renovated store at the Square One Mall in Mississauga, Ontario, as part of its renovation and expansion plans. Its new outlet store at Carrefour Champetre in Bromont, Quebec, would give shoppers access to sale merchandise in a variety of brands offered at Bikini Village, including Roxy, Christina, Ripcurl, O'Neil, OP, Hurley and Body Glove.
Groupe Bikini Village, Inc. was incorporated in 1978. The company was formerly known as Les Boutiques San Francisco Incorporees and changed its name to Groupe Les Ailes de la Mode, Inc. in 2004. Further, the company changed its name to Groupe Bikini Village, inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Groupe Bikini Village Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Groupe Bikini Village Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GROUPE BIKINI VILLAGE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Major Shareholders
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. History
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Offices and Representations
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?