- The report contains detailed information about Glentel Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Glentel Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Glentel Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Glentel Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Glentel Inc. business.
About Glentel Inc.
Glentel Inc (the Company) is a provider of wireless communications solutions in north america. Its wireless business division focuses on wireless communications solutions for business, industry, and government. The wireless wave retail division, through its wirelesswave retail mall stores in british columbia, alberta and ontario, canada, focuses on the cellular retail market with choice in network service provider, cellular phones, rate plans, and accessories.
The Company operates in two distinguishable industry segments. The Wireless Business Division provides a wide range of terrestrial, satellite and advanced mobile communications products and commercial and industrial customers. The WirelessWave Retail provides personal communications products and services to consumers
Wireless Wave stores
Wireless Wave stores provide a unique shopping experience to customers seeking leading-edge cellular electronics. Customers can shop the networks in one store, with the choice of three carriers and an extensive variety of cellular phones and accessories. Knowledgeable staff provide personalized service in a comfortable and friendly shopping environment. It is this ability to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice that keeps the number of referral customers at an all-time high. Those customers who want to do additional research on their own can access the WirelessWave website to explore and compare for themselves the carrier rate plans and the most up-to-date cellular phone promotions.
Wireless voice and data solutions, anytime, anywhere
Glentels Wireless Business Division is focused on providing customers with integrated wireless solutions through four core competencies. Terrestrial Radio Systems (TRS) is the foundation of Glentels business and has remained throughout the evolution of wireless technology. In this category, the Wireless Business Division provides sales, service, and rentals for its two-way radios, in-house systems, repeaters, mobile radios, terrestrial data, and network infrastructure.
Satellite Network Services (SNS) is designed for anytime, anywhere, wireless communications throughout the North American marketplace. These products and services incorporate the mobile satellite network (MSAT) and VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) fixed satellite applications. Advanced Mobile Solutions (AMS) is an evolving opportunity. As the technology has been advancing, the companys Wireless Business Division has adjusted to integrate these new products and services into its overall product offering. This core competency has expanded to include mobile data solutions, cellular, GPRS and 1X-RTT data networks, asset tracking, remote security, automatic vehicle location, in-vehicle navigation, emergency services, civil works, and public safety. Service and Engineering Support (SES) is the central core ensuring that the wireless solutions Glentel offers and sells will continue to meet the ever-changing requirements of a growing customer base. The eleven national Wireless Business service centres, the engineering services, maintenance contracts, and external service sales are all part of maintaining above-average customer service and support levels.
Glentel is able to provide an extensive variety of voice and data communications systems to fit customer requirements. It offers solutions utilizing its own and COAM two-way terrestrial network, a fixed VSAT satellite services (FSS) network, a mobile satellite network (MSAT) through a National Full Service Provider arrangement with Mobile Satellite Ventures (a BCE member company), the 1X-RTT network of Bell Mobility, and the GPRS data network of Rogers AT&T Wireless. Glentel-developed systems are employed by emergency services organizations across Canada and within the United States, including fire fighters, law enforcement agencies, emergency medical services, and disaster management organizations. Oil and gas companies, forestry, mining operations, railroads, trucking companies, tourism services, transit, utilities, and a wide variety of small, medium and large enterprises rely on Glentel-designed, installed, maintained, and serviced, voice and data collection systems. Through its eleven service centres, Glentel is the prime contact for its customers in all aspects of an application, including support of in-vehicle devices, network infrastructure, service, billing and reconciliation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLENTEL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLENTEL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLENTEL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLENTEL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLENTEL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Glentel Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Glentel Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Glentel Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Glentel Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Glentel Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLENTEL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLENTEL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLENTEL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLENTEL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLENTEL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLENTEL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Glentel Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Glentel Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Glentel Inc. Major Shareholders
Glentel Inc. History
Glentel Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Glentel Inc. Offices and Representations
Glentel Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Glentel Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Glentel Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Glentel Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Glentel Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Glentel Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Glentel Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Glentel Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Glentel Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Glentel Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Glentel Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Glentel Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?