- The report contains detailed information about The Fresh Market, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Fresh Market, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Fresh Market, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Fresh Market, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Fresh Market, Inc. business.
About The Fresh Market, Inc.
The Fresh Market, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer. As of April 30, 2010, the company operated 95 stores in 19 states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic United States.
Products and Stores
The company offers food products focused on perishable categories, which include meat, seafood, produce, deli, bakery, floral, sushi, and prepared foods. Its non-perishable product categories consist of traditional grocery and dairy products, as well as specialty foods, including bulk, coffee and candy, and beer and wine. Burris Logistics is the companys primary logistics provider.
Meat: The companys meat department offers its customers a Old World butcher shop experience set apart by its service. Its professional meat cutters are available during all hours of operation to answer customers questions, offer cooking tips and provide custom cuts of meat. Its offerings include steaks that are expertly trimmed and aged for 14 to 21 days to provide restaurant-quality taste and tenderness, turkeys year-round and ground beef that is ground daily in-store from steak trimmings and whole roasts.
Seafood: The company offers its customers a selection of seafood and choose its suppliers based on the quality of their offerings.
Produce: The companys mushroom selection alone consists of approximately 20 varieties, including French horn, hen-of-the-woods and porcini.
Grocery and Dairy: The companys grocery and dairy products include truffle oil and Devonshire cream.
Prepared Foods: The companys prepared foods include entrees such as turkey meatloaf and stuffed shells, rotisserie selections, such as whole chickens and baby back ribs and freshly made sandwiches and sides.
Deli: The companys European-style delicatessen features an assortment of deli meats and typically offers approximately 200 varieties of imported and domestic cheeses. Its cheese selection includes Parmesan Reggiano, fresh mozzarella, manchego, gruyere and imported brie. Its deli meats are sliced to customer specifications and most cheese is cut, wrapped and weighed in-store.
Bakery: The company utilizes a combination of on-site and third-party bakeries to produce its baked goods.
Bulk, Coffee and Candy: The company offers various products in bulk format, including nuts, dried fruits, snack mixes, coffee, and candy. It carries 100% Arabica coffee beans.
Beer and Wine: The company offers a selected assortment of wines. It also offers beers from local, domestic and foreign brewers.
Floral and Gifts: The companys gift selection includes candles, cookbooks, kitchen items and seasonal and holiday gift baskets.
The companys competitors include national conventional supermarkets, such as Kroger and Safeway; regional supermarkets, such as Harris Teeter and Publix; national superstores, such as Wal-Mart and Target; and alternative food retailers, such as Whole Foods and Trader Joes.
The Fresh Market, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Fresh Market, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Fresh Market, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Fresh Market, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Fresh Market, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Fresh Market, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE FRESH MARKET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Fresh Market, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Fresh Market, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Fresh Market, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Fresh Market, Inc. History
The Fresh Market, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Fresh Market, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Fresh Market, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Fresh Market, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Fresh Market, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Fresh Market, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
The Fresh Market, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Fresh Market, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Fresh Market, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Fresh Market, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Fresh Market, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Fresh Market, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Fresh Market, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Fresh Market, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?