- The report contains detailed information about Hartco, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hartco, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hartco, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hartco, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hartco, Inc. business.
About Hartco, Inc.
Hartco Corporation (Hartco or the corporation) was incorporated in 2000. The Activities of Hartco are divided into two main areas: the computer division, and the communications division. The banners carry the names MicroAge, Northwest Digital, Microserv, Metafore and ZingPC.com for business network and Compucentre and CompuSmart for the retail networks. These locations respond to the needs of their respective clientele by supplying a broad range of products and services aimed at offering complete solutions and personalized service. As a franchisor, the Company resells products and services through franchises that are part of its networks. In the Communication Division, the Company operates retail network under the name of the Telephone Booth. Through its 42 corporate owned stores, the Company offers a wide selection of cellular, traditional and wireless phones and phone accessories services through its wholly-owned subsidiary Cabtel Corporation (Cabtel).
Through its Computer Division, as at February 1, 2003, Hartco is involved in the franchising of computer store networks and is the largest franchisor of microcomputer stores in Canada with 135 locations in operation. These include 71 business locations operating under the names of MicroAge, Metafore, Northwest Digital, ZingPC.com and Microserv; 36 mall-based retail computer stores operating under Compucentre; 24 large format retail computer stores operating under CompuSmart; 4 others.
Hartco purchases most of its goods for re-sale from the Canadian branches of foreign-based suppliers. Most products are purchased in Canadian dollars, thus limiting direct exposure to currency fluctuations. The majority of products originate from suppliers that have ample financial and production capabilities. Product availability is normally not a matter of concern as supply sources are adequate. The Company enters into supply agreements with its major suppliers and considers its relations as satisfactory. The purchasing power of Hartco through the strength of its integrated network of franchise locations is very attractive to its suppliers.
Cabtel has established strong alliances with such suppliers as Bell Distribution and ExpressVu, Microcell, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Rogers AT&T, Sanyo, Siemens and Telus to ensure that it has a wide selection of communication equipment and products for both the residential and home/small business markets. The supply chain is reliable and product availability is not a major concern. The Company considers its relations with all major suppliers as satisfactory.
Cabtel operates 42 stores situated in high traffic shopping malls in Quebec, Ontario and Alberta. Cabtel also held 75% of Canada Inc. Connectel Solutions is a global solutions provider for business clients seeking communication, wireless and networking expertise.
The Telephone Booth faces competition from a variety of areas: Mall based general electronic stores such as Radio Shack; Mall based phone stores are kiosks such as Telus, Bell World, Rogers AT&T and Fido; Department stores and discount stores such as Sears, The Bay, Zellers and Wal-Mart; and Big Box retailers such as Future Shop and Costco.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HARTCO, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HARTCO, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HARTCO, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HARTCO, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HARTCO, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hartco, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hartco, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hartco, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hartco, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hartco, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HARTCO, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HARTCO, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HARTCO, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HARTCO, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HARTCO, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HARTCO, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hartco, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hartco, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hartco, Inc. Major Shareholders
Hartco, Inc. History
Hartco, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hartco, Inc. Offices and Representations
Hartco, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hartco, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hartco, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hartco, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Hartco, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hartco, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hartco, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hartco, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hartco, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hartco, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hartco, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hartco, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?