- The report contains detailed information about easyhome Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for easyhome Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The easyhome Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes easyhome Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of easyhome Ltd. business.
About easyhome Ltd.
easyhome Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a merchandise lease company in Canada and the United States. The company leases with or without an option to purchase, direct to consumer, brand name home entertainment products, appliances, and household furniture.
Appliances, furniture and other products for lease are acquired through RTO Distribution Inc. The companys stores are operated through RTO Asset Management Inc. (including holding the leases for the companys Canadian stores) and Insta-rent Inc. (Insta-rent). easyfinancial Services Inc. (easyfinancial) operates the companys consumer lending operations while easyhome U.S. Ltd. (easyhome U.S.) operates the companys U.S. merchandise leasing business.
As of December 31, 2008, easyhome Ltd. operated 229 stores, which include 209 Canadian Corporate stores, 11 are the U.S. Corporate stores, 1 licensed Canadian store, 5 Canadian franchise locations, and 3 the United States franchise stores. It also operated 13 financial services centers and 1 remote loan office, which involve in consumer loans business.
easyhome offers brand name DLP, LCD and flat panel televisions, audio equipment, digital cameras, video cameras, washers and dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, ranges, freezers, computers, video game stations and a line of household furniture.
During 2008, the company acquired Insta-Rent, a merchandise leasing company.
The company competes with Aaron Rents, Inc.; and Rent-A-Center, Inc.
easyhome, Ltd. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EASYHOME LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASYHOME LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASYHOME LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASYHOME LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASYHOME LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. easyhome Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of easyhome Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of easyhome Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. easyhome Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. easyhome Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EASYHOME LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASYHOME LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EASYHOME LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EASYHOME LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EASYHOME LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EASYHOME LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
easyhome Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
easyhome Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
easyhome Ltd. Major Shareholders
easyhome Ltd. History
easyhome Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
easyhome Ltd. Offices and Representations
easyhome Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
easyhome Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
easyhome Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
easyhome Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
easyhome Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
easyhome Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
easyhome Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
easyhome Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
easyhome Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
easyhome Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
easyhome Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
easyhome Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?