- The report contains detailed information about Digital China Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Digital China Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Digital China Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Digital China Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Digital China Holdings Ltd. business.
About Digital China Holdings Ltd.
Digital China Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the distribution of information technology (IT) products, provision of systems integration services, and development and distribution of networking products in China. It provides software and hardware solutions to its clients.
The Company has regional offices in other major cities in China - Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Jinan, Nanjing, Shanghai, Shenyang, Xian, Hangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
The Company engages in three groups of businesses: Distribution of IT Products, Systems Integration and Networking Products.
Distribution of IT Products
The company distributes various IT products from international manufacturers, including notebook computers, desktop computers, PC servers, data projectors to consumer IT products through a network of 6,000 down-stream resellers and chain stores in China.
The Company distributes approximately 1,100 models in PCs, servers, storage products, peripherals, networking products, mid-ranger servers, mobile office equipment, mobile communications products, wireless access equipment and software. Some of the latest brands include NetScout, Netscreen, Unisys and Polycom.
The Company has entered into distribution agreements with 21 manufacturers on the distribution of 33 categories of products, providing supply-chain management services including mainly sales planning and marketing, credit and debt management, warehousing and logistics.
The Company's systems integration services segment engages in the provision of technical support services and training, IT outsourcing services and the sale of hardware and software.
The Company provides systems products which include mainframe servers, networking and storage products, and packaged software systems products; and technical solution provisioning, hardware maintenance and training.
As a forerunner in Chinas systems integration, Digital China has a proven track record with enterprises big and small. The Company focuses specific sectors which are telecommunications, finance, government and manufacturing companies. Its self-developed application software Sm@artBanking, Sm@rtBoss billing systmes and CTAIS series taxation management has been applied in its lighthouse customers.
The Company engages in the development and distribution of networking products segment engages in the development and sales of network interface cards, hubs, switches, routers, network security products, remote access servers and network software.
The Company has developed capabilities in design, development and sales of networking products and the provision of technical services. With its own brand name, Digital China, it provides a range of products that cater for LAN, WAN, wireless access and broadband transmission.
The Company focusing on telecommunications, finance, government and manufacturing sectors, the business provides consulting, application software development, systems integration and related training with a solid vertical industry-specific knowledge and capacity to implementation.
Avaya, Inc. has entered into an agreement with Digital China Holdings, Ltd. to develop and market IP telephony and contact center solutions targeted at mid-sized market in China. Digital China would be the distributor for Avaya's range of S8400 Media Servers and Multi Vantage Express products.
Digital China Holdings, Ltd. has signed a non-legally binding framework agreement with a subsidiary of E to establish a joint venture focused on the IT service sector. E (Benelux) BV. SARL., a wholly owned subsidiary of E, would hold 50% of all shares in the JV company, and Digital China would hold the other 50%. The joint venture would focus on the information technology service sector in China.
Digital China Holdings, Ltd., in July 2008, established a subsidiary, Digital China Information Technology and Services Co. Ltd., which would focus on attracting investment.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Digital China Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Digital China Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Digital China Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Digital China Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Digital China Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Digital China Holdings Ltd. History
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Digital China Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Digital China Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Digital China Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Digital China Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Digital China Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Digital China Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?