- The report contains detailed information about Daewoo International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daewoo International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daewoo International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daewoo International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daewoo International Corp. business.
About Daewoo International Corp.
Daewoo International Corporation engages in exporting, importing, and triangular trading activities in South Korea. The companys steel products include API materials, automotive flat products, and electrical flat products. Its metal products comprise iron ore, pellet, scrap, and steel items, such as slab, billet, and shape steel, as well as raw materials for basic industry, such as copper, aluminum, zinc, and tin; and copper pipe and coins. The companys chemical products include BTX, plastic resins, polyester raw materials, tire raw materials, fertilizers, and fine chemicals. Daewoos automotive and components consists of ball joint, aluminum wheel, and automobile seat parts. The companys machinery and industrial plants products include paper making equipment, heavy construction equipment, and tankers, as well as defense products and police equipment. Its media and electronics products comprise LCD TV and Monitor, PDP TV, DVD, telecommunication devices, and other home appliances. Daewoos textiles include materials, such as fiber and yarn to finished products of clothing, as well as tent, bicycle, bag, and WET BLUE, the semi-finished product of leather. The companys commodity and energy products comprise grains, cotton, construction materials, and petrochemical products. Its IT business products include broadband Internet equipment, VDSL, FTTH, Wibro, repeater, antenna, IP set-top box, ATM, EFT-POS terminal, PMP, navigation, DMB, metal PCB, semiconductor, Li-ion rechargeable battery, CDMA 450 handset, FWP, FWT, and industrial PDA. It operates in South Korea, Asia, Africa, Oceania, North America, South America, and Europe/Russia. The company was founded in 1967 as Daewoo Industrial Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Daewoo Corporation in 1982. Later, the name was changed to Daewoo International Corporation in 2000. Daewoo is based in Seoul, South Korea. As of September 24, 2010, Daewoo International Corp. operates as a subsidiary of POSCO.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daewoo International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daewoo International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daewoo International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daewoo International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daewoo International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAEWOO INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daewoo International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daewoo International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daewoo International Corp. Major Shareholders
Daewoo International Corp. History
Daewoo International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daewoo International Corp. Offices and Representations
Daewoo International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daewoo International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daewoo International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Daewoo International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Daewoo International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daewoo International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daewoo International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daewoo International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Daewoo International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Daewoo International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daewoo International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daewoo International Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?