- The report contains detailed information about Allixon International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allixon International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allixon International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allixon International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allixon International Corp. business.
About Allixon International Corp.
Allixon International Corporation, a professional development company, provides Radio frequency identification (RFID) Middleware and Mobile Internet solution for device computing.
The company combines its products and integration capability into solutions for various device computing applications, including RFID middleware and m-banking solution. Allixon's products based on ubiquitous technologies direct companies looking to tap into the wealth of data captured by networked devices, such as RFID readers or handhelds.
The companys product offerings include Ubiquitous RFID Integration Solution (URIS); m-Banking Solution; and m-Stock Solution.
URIS: URIS, the RFID middleware, consists of three parts - RFID Multi-Adapter, Savant, and RFID Enterprise Middleware. RFID multi-adapter middleware consists of reader interface module and reader adapter module that make real-time data from RFID readers handled considering each characteristic product. Allixon has developed interfaces for RFID readers of Intermec, Matrics, and Alien Technology and interface development for RFID readers of other companies is possible. Savant, as the central nervous system of the EPC Network and the core component of RFID middleware, filters real-time data from RFID readers and distributes real-time data shaped EPC (Electronic Product Code) to pointed computer systems enabling track products movement through EPC Network. RFID enterprise middleware integrates enterprise applications used many companies, and the interface development for enterprise applications of other companies is possible.
m-Banking Solution: The companys mobile banking service system based on WIPI (Wireless Internet Platform for Interoperability), has been developed for Korea Exchange Bank, Industrial Bank of Korea, Nonghyup, Chohung Bank, and Korea First Bank. Through this system the banks can provide services, such as - inquiring view of accounts, inquiring accounts transaction history, inquiring accounts transferring history, inquiring view of checks, inquiring exchange rate, transferring service, credit card service, and other additional services per bank.
m- chip banking service system - The company also offers mobile chip banking service system based on WIPI, which has been developed for Hana bank and SK Telecom. As the chip with embedded information and downloaded WIPI mobile banking application in a handset, banks can provide services, such as - general banking services, debit card, environment setting up, customer center, and MONETA.
m-Stock Solution: The company developed the m-stock system for Woori Investment & Securities.
The company has partnership with various businesses, such as National Computerization Agency, LG CNS, Samsung, POS DATA, SICC, Daewoo Information Systems, Shinsegae I&C, Fujitsu, KT Corp., Asiana IDT, EXE Consulting, SK Telecom, KTF Co., Ltd., and Wider Than.Com.; major hardware companies, such as Intermec, Hitrax, EXA E&C, Awid, and IDFuture; major software companies, such as IBM, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Inc., and Crosscert; associations, such as EPC Global, Ubiquitous, Kepia, Korea Association of RFD/USN, and Koita; and Universities, such as Information and Communications University, CBNU, Konkuk University, Hanyang University, Kyungwon University, and Korea Polytechnic University.
The company has signed an OEM Technology Agreement with Sun Microsystems, Inc. to acquire certain technologies available by Sun Microsystems, Inc. to build-out its RFID Middleware Solution, more specifically with a focus in SCM (Supply Chain Management).
Allixon International Corporation was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allixon International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allixon International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allixon International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allixon International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allixon International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIXON INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Allixon International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allixon International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Allixon International Corp. Major Shareholders
Allixon International Corp. History
Allixon International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Allixon International Corp. Offices and Representations
Allixon International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allixon International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allixon International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Allixon International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Allixon International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allixon International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Allixon International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allixon International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Allixon International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Allixon International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allixon International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allixon International Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?