- The report contains detailed information about Coldwater Creek Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coldwater Creek Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coldwater Creek Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coldwater Creek Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coldwater Creek Inc. business.
About Coldwater Creek Inc.
Coldwater Creek Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of women's apparel, accessories, jewelry, and gift items sold under the Coldwater Creek brand.
The company serves customers through Retail and Direct segments.
As of January 30, 2010, the company operated 356 premium retail stores throughout the United States. These retail stores averaged approximately 5,922 total square feet as of as of January 30, 2010. Approximately 43 percent of these stores are located in traditional malls, 52 percent in lifestyle centers and 5 percent in street locations. In addition to 356 premium retail stores, the company also operated 36 merchandise clearance outlets, as of December 31, 2009.
The company also operates Coldwater Creek ~ The Spa concept in nine locations. These spas offer a menu of spa treatments, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures. In addition to spa treatments, the day spas carry an assortment of relevant apparel, as well as lines of personal care products for women.
Direct segment consists of sales generated through e-commerce web site and from orders taken from customers over the phone or though the mail. The company uses its e-commerce web site, www.coldwatercreek.com, to provide another shopping alternative for customers. The web site features the full-price merchandise offering found in the companys catalogs. It also serves as a promotional vehicle for the disposition of excess inventory.
The companys competitors range from specialty apparel retail companies, such as Chico's, Talbots, Christopher & Banks and Ann Taylor to small single channel catalog, e-commerce and retail store companies. It also competes with national department store chains, such as Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillard's and JC Penney, along with discount retailers that offer women's apparel and accessories, such as Kohl's and Target.
Coldwater Creek Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLDWATER CREEK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLDWATER CREEK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLDWATER CREEK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLDWATER CREEK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLDWATER CREEK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coldwater Creek Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coldwater Creek Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coldwater Creek Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coldwater Creek Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coldwater Creek Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLDWATER CREEK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLDWATER CREEK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLDWATER CREEK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLDWATER CREEK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLDWATER CREEK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLDWATER CREEK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coldwater Creek Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coldwater Creek Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coldwater Creek Inc. Major Shareholders
Coldwater Creek Inc. History
Coldwater Creek Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coldwater Creek Inc. Offices and Representations
Coldwater Creek Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coldwater Creek Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coldwater Creek Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Coldwater Creek Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Coldwater Creek Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coldwater Creek Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coldwater Creek Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coldwater Creek Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Coldwater Creek Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Coldwater Creek Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coldwater Creek Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coldwater Creek Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?