- The report contains detailed information about American TonerServ Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American TonerServ Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American TonerServ Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American TonerServ Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American TonerServ Corp. business.
About American TonerServ Corp.
American TonerServ Corp. markets compatible and original equipment manufactured toner cartridges for use in printers, copiers, and fax machines. The company also markets inkjet cartridges.
The company purchases re-manufactured toner cartridges from various selected re-manufacturers and re-manufacture some cartridges in its own facilities. The products cover a base of laser printers, including makes and models, and monochrome and color. It markets re-manufactured toner products. It provides additional service and maintenance for various makes and models of office equipment. It provides service in the areas of copiers, faxes, computers, plotters, printers, and brands of phone equipment. In addition, it provides service for regional and national accounts via its preferred service provider network.
Service and Maintenance Programs: The company offers various maintenance programs for the equipment.
Print Management: The companys print management program allows it to track the actual usage on its customer's network printers by using specialized software. This program allows it to provide customers with a cost per printed page program covering supplies and repairs for their printers.
Preferred Provider Network: The companys nationwide preferred provider network includes partnerships with companies that provide guaranteed response times.
The companys customers include small- and medium-sized businesses with one or more work sites operating printers, and include medical facilities, service businesses, retail establishments, government offices, and small manufacturing companies.
The company was founded in May 1995. It was formerly known as Managed Maintenance Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Q MATRIX, Inc. in November 1995. Further, it changed its name to American TonerServ Corp. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American TonerServ Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American TonerServ Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American TonerServ Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American TonerServ Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American TonerServ Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN TONERSERV CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American TonerServ Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American TonerServ Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American TonerServ Corp. Major Shareholders
American TonerServ Corp. History
American TonerServ Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American TonerServ Corp. Offices and Representations
American TonerServ Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American TonerServ Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American TonerServ Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
American TonerServ Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
American TonerServ Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American TonerServ Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American TonerServ Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American TonerServ Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
American TonerServ Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
American TonerServ Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American TonerServ Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American TonerServ Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?