- The report contains detailed information about d'Angelo Brands, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for d'Angelo Brands, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The d'Angelo Brands, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes d'Angelo Brands, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of d'Angelo Brands, Inc. business.
About d'Angelo Brands, Inc.
D'Angelo Brands, Inc. (The Company) is a Nevada Corporation formed in 1995. The Company was incorporated to engage in any lawful corporate business, including but not limited to, participating in mergers with and acquisitions of other companies. The Company incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary named D'Angelo Acquisitions Inc., (Acquisitions) an Ontario corporation, which entered into a Share Exchange Agreement (the Agreement) with D'Angelo Brands Ltd. (Brands), an Ontario Corporation.
On September 23, 2002, the Company acquired, through its wholly owned subsidiary 1540633 Ontario Inc. (Ontario), property and equipment located in Tiverton, Ontario (Tiverton Facility) from Mintz and Partners in its capacity as the receiver and manager of the assets and property of QTF Foods Inc. The Tiverton Facility can produce concentrates, juices, purees and blends.
Brands is a beverage manufacturer and distributor located in Ontario, Canada. Ontario is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company which can produce concentrates, juices, purees and blends, many of which can be used in the various lines of D'Angelo beverages. Anywhere in this filing where the term "Company" is used, it is meant to be inclusive of Acquisitions, Brands and Ontario unless otherwise specified.
Products and Markets
D'Angelo Brands Ltd. produces and markets pure apple juice, apple and apple- cranberry cocktail, and lemonade under the D'Angelo brand name, and iced tea under the Mountain Life brand name. The Company is currently developing the following new products under the D'Angelo house name: Pulp Fusion - a 20 oz. single serving, high protein creamy beverage in seven flavours, Fruit Wave - a 48oz. fruit-based children's drink in three flavours, with all natural ingredients, Bar Espresso - a creamy, coffee-flavoured beverage in single serve format and "red", tomato-based juices, including Vegetable Cocktail and Caeser varieties.
With the exception of Pulp Fusion and Bar Espresso, the Company intends to focus on the 48oz. plastic bottle as its container of choice in initial product launches, to maximize purchasing economies and consumer acceptance.
In addition, Brands co-packs for one of North America's premium flavoured iced tea distributors. Brands is the exclusive Eastern-Seaboard supplier for a number of specialty products for this customer, which is located in the North Eastern United States. These co-packing arrangements are fulfilled on a "tolling" basis whereby the customer supplies most ingredients, packaging and distribution.
The Company competes directly with Lassonde in apple beverages, Mott's and Heinz in "red" juices, Ocean Spray in the cranberry category.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of d'Angelo Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of d'Angelo Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. D'ANGELO BRANDS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Major Shareholders
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. History
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Offices and Representations
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
d'Angelo Brands, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?