- The report contains detailed information about Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. business.
About Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc.
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. engages in the manufacture and distribution of packaged ice in the United States. The company serves various customers in 33 states and the District of Columbia under the Reddy Ice brand name.
The company produces ice in cube, half-moon, cylindrical, and crushed forms, as well as block forms. Its primary ice product is cubed ice packaged in ten pound bags, which it sells principally to convenience stores and supermarkets. The company also sells cubed ice in assorted bag sizes ranging from 6 to 50 pounds to restaurants, bars, sporting and other special events, airlines, vendors, caterers, and public and private disaster relief organizations and block ice in 10, 25, and 300 pound sizes to commercial, agricultural, and industrial users. The companys ice operations consist of the traditional manufacture and delivery of ice from a central point of production to the point of sale, as well as sales from its in-store bagging equipment (ISB) machines
The company markets its ice products to a range of customers, including supermarket chains, mass merchants, convenience stores, wholesale ice and food distributors, commercial and industrial users, bars and restaurants, sporting, and other special event venues, agricultural buyers, and competitive producers and self-suppliers who experience supply shortages. Its primary customers include Albertson's, Circle-K, ExxonMobil, Food Lion, Kroger, 7-Eleven, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, HEB, Publix, Safeway, Valero/Diamond Shamrock, The Pantry, and RaceTrac.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REDDY ICE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. History
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?