- The report contains detailed information about Heineken Holding NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Heineken Holding NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Heineken Holding NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Heineken Holding NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Heineken Holding NV business.
About Heineken Holding NV
Heineken Holding N.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in brewing and selling beer worldwide. The company markets its beers principally under the brand names Heineken and Amstel. The Heineken Group has a portfolio of international and local brands. The Company's two international brands Heineken and Amstel are available around the globe. The Company also has a growing portfolio of regional and national brands including Cruzcampo, 33 Export, Moretti, Zywiec and Tiger the major regional brand in Asia. All these brands are owned and managed by the local operating companies.
Heineken Holding NV and Efes Breweries International NV (EBI) have announced the official creation of their joint venture Central Europe Beverages, which would operate in Serbia and be based in the Netherlands. Heineken will hold a 72% share in the venture, and EBI will hold the remaining 28%.
Heineken Holding was formed in 1952.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Heineken Holding NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Heineken Holding NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Heineken Holding NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Heineken Holding NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Heineken Holding NV Industry Position Analysis
6. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEINEKEN HOLDING NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Heineken Holding NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Heineken Holding NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Heineken Holding NV Major Shareholders
Heineken Holding NV History
Heineken Holding NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Heineken Holding NV Offices and Representations
Heineken Holding NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Heineken Holding NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Heineken Holding NV Capital Market Snapshot
Heineken Holding NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Heineken Holding NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Heineken Holding NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Heineken Holding NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Heineken Holding NV 1-year Stock Charts
Heineken Holding NV 5-year Stock Charts
Heineken Holding NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Heineken Holding NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Heineken Holding NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?