- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Herdez SA de CV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Herdez SA de CV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Herdez SA de CV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Herdez SA de CV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Herdez SA de CV business.
About Grupo Herdez SA de CV
Grupo Herdez S.A.B. de C.V. engages in the manufacture and distribution of processed food products in Mexico and internationally.
Brands and Products
The company, through its partners, has a portfolio of canned and bottled food and beverages, as well as pastas, under the Herdez, Del Fuerte, McCormick, Dona María, Barilla, Yemina, Vesta, Nair, Embasa, La Victoria, Bufalo, La Gloria, Carlota, Blasón, SoyFrut, Festin, Hormel, Kikkoman, and Ocean Spray brand names. The company offers 600 different products that are sold in Mexico and abroad through self-service stores, wholesalers, institutional establishments, and grocery stores.
Herdez: The company, under this brand, offers home-style sauces, mushrooms, vegetables, fruits in syrup, juices and nectars, 8-vegetables juice, tuna, tomato puree, and beverages.
Del Fuerte: The company, under this brand, offers tomato puree, vegetables, mushrooms, and home-style sauces.
McCormick: The company, under this brand, offers mayonnaise, dressings, mustards, marmalades, spices, teas, and seasonings.
Doña María: The company, under this brand, offers mole paste, liquid mole, pipian and adobo sauces, ready to serve meals, and sauces for stews.
Embasa: The company, under this brand, offers ketchup style sauce, home-style sauces, sliced and nachos jalapeno peppers, and serrano and chilpotle peppers.
La Victoria: The company, under this brand, offers sauces of different peppers and tomatillo.
Barilla, Yemina Y Vesta: The company, under this brand, offers pasta in different presentations and pasta sauces.
Bufalo: The company, under this brand, offers hot, ketchup and home-style sauces, olives, and vinegar.
La Gloria: The company, under this brand, offers gelatins and light gelatins.
Carlota: The company, under this brand, offers honey, maple syrup, and corn syrup for infants.
Blason: The company, under this brand, offers roasted and ground coffee beans.
Festin: The company, under this brand, offers fruit beverages.
Hormel: The company, under this brand, offers Hormel canned meats, spam, ready-to-serve meals, and Herdez canned meats, such as pates, ham, and deviled sausages.
Solo Dona Maria Y Solomate Dona María: The company, under this brand, offers chicken bouillon and chicken bouillon with tomato, both granulated and in cubes.
The company also distributes various soy and teriyaki sauces under Kikkoman brand; and cranberry-based products under Ocean Spray brand.
Grupo Herdez S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1914.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Herdez SA de CV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Herdez SA de CV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Herdez SA de CV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Herdez SA de CV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Herdez SA de CV Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO HERDEZ SA DE CV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Major Shareholders
Grupo Herdez SA de CV History
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Offices and Representations
Grupo Herdez SA de CV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Herdez SA de CV 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Herdez SA de CV 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Herdez SA de CV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Herdez SA de CV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Herdez SA de CV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?